X-Men First Class

Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saw the movie today. Great film! X-Men RULE!!! And I thought I was the only one checking out the bulges. That sweatpants/training scene had me all hot and bothered. The only part I didn't like was that the first mutant to actually die in the film was BLACK! How cliche'.... Ugh And why did he have to die? All his buds lived. The only mutant who died was the Kevin Bacon character. That whole thing was pretty lame to me. But the movie was a hit overall!

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just saw the movie today. Great film! X-Men RULE!!! And I thought I was the only one checking out the bulges. That sweatpants/training scene had me all hot and bothered. The only part I didn't like was that the first mutant to actually die in the film was BLACK! How cliche'.... Ugh And why did he have to die? All his buds lived. The only mutant who died was the Kevin Bacon character. That whole thing was pretty lame to me. But the movie was a hit overall!

Well thanks for Ruining the movie for those of us who havent been able to see it yet!!

Icantthinkofaname

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mystique looked a little chunky
I'm getting tired of people saying that. Jennifer Lawrence has a perfectly normal body, not a Hollywood normal body, but a regular normal body. She's no different from most women her age you'd see walking down the street.

And she was flawless as Mystique.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes the movie was hot...lol, my eyes kept wandering to the sweat pant crotches...I'm glad I can not feel dirty because they're all at least 21 or older. lol.

They all had something going on down there, but I recall the one scene where Magneto is walking on Moira's right side as they are coming to check up on the kids, you can see him snaking down his right leg...HOT.

Trouser snake anyone?!?!?!?!?!

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

wow dude thanks for giving too much damn information.....if you are going to give spoilers pls advise so first because i haven't seen the movie and i didn't want to know too much detail......thanks for being an ass and then not caring afterward

FooGee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The movie was AWESOME! I do agree, though, about the character that died- he had a really cool power! (SPOILER ALERT!!) I think the dragon-fly winged girl should have died! But, I guess they needed a motivation for the other mutants to want to fight, and needed another character that could fly for the battle scene.

Charlemange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw the movie and they got most of the characters right besides Angel im pretty sure she is Pixie in the comics. I was looking for those bulges of Magneto and didnt see them Im gonna have to go buy it when it comes out unless someone post the pics. And Im upset that the black guy was the ONLY person to die