X-Men Short Cut Boxer Briefs

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually just bought two pairs of Ginch Gonch briefs and boxer briefs in the Firetruck design, and I feel really sexy and fun while wearing them thank you very much. That, and they are comfy as anything and my bum looks quite fenching in them. Ginch Gonch have become quite big over the years and so this can only be because men actually love their 'live like a kid' philosophy and like how much fun and cheerful the designs are and how they make a guy feel when he wears them.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, you're smokin' hot!

Wait, that wasn't the question, was it?

I love them. If I took off a guy's pants and saw those, I'd laugh... try to read them cloesup. and end up giving him the BJ of his life. :biggrin1:

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your 30? You have a body of a teenager. Love the boxers though, you're never too old to wear X-men undies.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was going to say that too, he doesn't look 30, at all. Why do some of us have teenaged bodies in our 30's & 40's and some of us (ok, me) look over the hill at 20? :0

:tongue:

Your 30? You have a body of a teenager. Love the boxers though, you're never too old to wear X-men undies.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pierced 7.5 you wear them well and gotta love the PA. I can't get a close look at your other piercing? I wear a PA , apadrayva, and transverse frenum. Take a look.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Two things...

First, you look great in these, and 30 is young. You're built like a twentysomething so enjoy that!

Second, I'm totally jealous the the pic on the crotch area is so stretched and distorted cause of what you're packin that you can't even read it. So hot in such an understated, "I'm comfortable with me" sort of way.

Totally go for it and enjoy, man!

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Oh to be a teenager again. It is the proverbial if I knew then what I know now. Well I have never been told I have the bod of a teenager so someone here really made my day. The closest it get is 22. I'm stoked.

I have really started thinking about this since I posted and it is so amazing to see how many people out there who are the same. I have friends that if they are not wearing hanes or FTL they will not change. Yet like some have said it can be just fun even if no one sees. Like I used to always match my shirts to my undies. Just couldn't help but doing it. Only a few people knew and would ask to see but it was just something that I enjoyed regardless

Guess I am going to do a little more shopping. Do you know if H&M have an online site with cool underwear?

Sam85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You're hot and have a great bulge so you can wear any underwear you'd like. they look awesome on you. I'm so thin that i'd probably look stupid in them but i think their awesome on you. Plus after you have sex your partner will have some reading material, it is actually quite conisderate

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you like quirky, yet more professional underwear; GAP underwear is pretty awesome. I live by them (I live by everything GAP, so that's why I sound like an ad)...but I love those shorts and no you're not too old to still rock superheroes on your ass.

BTW, nice bulge in the shorts.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love them, though I might spend a little more time reading what's in...certain spots...

You know, when I brought them home and started reading them the story is not as good i hoped. It repeats itself as i think it is just how the material is but I never tell people and i just let them try and read the story.

Just imagine how many different positions. :) Too fun. But that is why I bought them.