X-Ray of Penis?

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone know if having a radiologist do an x-ray of your penis can find an actual cause of why a person have ED and other problems related to the penis? I am talking to someone on thundersforum and he tells me that I should get an x-ray. I already done the ultrasound of my penis, nocturnal erection test and penis sensitivity test. Has anyone here had an x-ray done before of their penis?

D_Eric Banana

Experimental Member
Media
You should look up "Sex Rays" by Wim Delvoye, a Belgian Artist who worked with X-Rays... I don't think you can see anything on a penis x-ray picture. But, I'm not a doctor anyway....

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can make an X-ray with contrast medium in the vessels so that you can for instance see if there is any venous leakage.

This would work.
I would think if the same information could be obtained using an MRI with some kind of contrast that would be preferable.
Remember x-rays are a type of radiation that can cause tissue damage and there would be a requirement to protect the testicles as much as possible.
And that would include finding a safer alternative if one exists.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This procedure probably might be diagnostic if the penis is unusually large and the xray tech is gay .