X-Tube Videos (Selfsuck and cum)

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I deeply regret that I am using an iPhone right now so I can't watch the vide because they don't have flash
**cries**

hossstick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's pretty good LDH,can you get anymore of it in your mouth? I have a few pic of me doing it,no video yet tho.Should I make one and post it up here?

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LDH,
WoW!! The hottest videos and the best gallery in the whole site as far as I'm concerned.
You and I share similar builds, my cock is a little longer. I just turned 23 last month and I can't seem to be able to get my cock in my mouth as long as I used to. It's like my back doesn't stretch as far as it used to. I've been working out a bit lately, do you think maybe my muscles have tightened up too much?
What would you suggest?
I used to get about 2 1/2 inches in my mouth if I was lying on my back with my legs over my head.
Did you ever cum in your mouth? I did twice and really didn't like it because I cum so much it made me gag. It also shot into my nose and eyes and burned like hell!
I've not been able to get my cock in my mouth if I'm in a sitting position like you can do.
Do you stretch before doing it? No matter how hard I try, I can just barely get the head in if I'm sitting up.
Dude, I look forward to seeing more of your extremely hot videos and pics. You are totally hot.