"X" urine stream

dark_001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i m 20. This few months, my urine stream has quite weired stream(as shown as below). At 1st , the stream is straight, but there have a "x shape" at the path. However, it will become straight again.
1.Is that normal?
2.Is that a disease?
3. Who have same experience?
4. Is that cause by masturbate?
5.Can u share your urine stream picture?

Attachments

A

AM_092

Yeah, happens to me too. I think it happens to a lot of guys, considering the shape of the male urethra/penis hole. It's like a slit and the urine stream flows strongly out of the two ends of the slit and therefore makes an X shape :)

Chuckie7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's fluid dynamics guys. The shape of the hole is akin to a rectangular nozzle, say on a jet engine. The water coming out of your dick is at a much higher density and lower speed than the exhaust gases of the engine, however, due to the increased density a similar pattern will emerge. Imagine the thrust!!

Sad I know, but it is the engineer in me.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Chuckie sounds like he's on to it. If your stream were flying sideways over the wall or onto other guys trousers and shoes at the urinals - well, O.K. Honestly, from what I can see, I wouldn't give it a second thought. :tongue:

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's fluid dynamics guys. The shape of the hole is akin to a rectangular nozzle, say on a jet engine. The water coming out of your dick is at a much higher density and lower speed than the exhaust gases of the engine, however, due to the increased density a similar pattern will emerge. Imagine the thrust!!

He stole my answer.
But all of this is true: blame physics, not your anatomy.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
i m 20. This few months, my urine stream has quite weired stream(as shown as below). At 1st , the stream is straight, but there have a "x shape" at the path. However, it will become straight again.
1.Is that normal?
2.Is that a disease?
3. Who have same experience?
4. Is that cause by masturbate?
5.Can u share your urine stream picture?
my does it also
mostly in the morning (caused by pre-cum maybe )

in the morning i have discharges of pre-cum with my piss

Last edited:

dark_001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

....wao! that is great theory ...thanks...i understand what u meant, as i m learnt it b4 ... thanks ......

TriJacket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am very glad to see so many nerdy engineer-types in here. I, too, had the pleasure of taking Fluid Dynamics (only once, too!) while I was in school.

BTW, a good friend of mine was studying for fluids and complaining to one of his roommates, who was an English major or somesuch. He got the comeback, "Your mom experienced damped harmonic oscillations and viscous flow last night!"

I fell out of my chair laughing, and this is how I know I will forever be condemned to be at least a little nerdy.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey All You 'Nerdy" Engineers,

I just gotta squash your theories coz my urologist told me it was caused from left over 'seed' that congealed in your 'pipes'. To prevent that from happening just take a piss as soon as possible AFTER you let your load "CUM" out!!!!:wink::wink::wink::wink:

CASE CLOSED!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RICKY_27

TriJacket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I just gotta squash your theories coz my urologist told me it was caused from left over 'seed' that congealed in your 'pipes'. To prevent that from happening just take a piss as soon as possible AFTER you let your load "CUM" out!!!!:wink::wink::wink::wink:

RICKY_27

I respectfully disagree with your urologist.

At least in my case, this is what it looks like all the time and has my entire life. I've never thought anything of it. It happened when I abstain for a week, it happens even though I take a leak pretty soon after I cum, and it happened when I was just a little kid.

That being said, maybe I'm just a anatomical freak.

Oliver_Clothesoff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Happens to me from time to time. No big deal.

I'd gladly trade places with you. Mine often comes out in two streams, making a V-shape. It always reminds me of the Enterprise's phasers in the old Star Trek (the nerd in me). Sometimes it's an effort to keep them both going into the toilet.

dark_001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

RICKY_27
but now, how to let those "seed" some out from my "pipe"?
need to operation?

dark_001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
WOW. how bout a little trim.. maybe its due to the gravitational pull of allllll those unkept pubes..... I like a HAIRY man but gees...... even Grizzly Adams trimmed from time to time...
hhaha.... i hope i will be yur gee....
anway,that may become one of he "hypothesis" of "x urine stream "

i think the effect of "gravitational pull of allllll those unkept pubes" is quite weak ....hhaha