X4labs penis extender

landd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi their ppl,im not new here but this is my first post as i recently bought my penis extender brand name is X4LABS penis extender on 2.2.12 and from same day i started to use it 1st day i weard it for 4 hours and on next day i weard it for 5 hours and today i weard it for 6 hours.I want to know that my penis is 2.5inch when its flaccid so its very difficcult to wear my penis extender as they show on instructional video and this dummy penis they show their is bigger so i just strech it and than i some how manage to put it in extender well so as i did it on 2nd day my penis head slipped out as my penis went complete flaccid, from the upper side of extender so than i just reduced the tention bars and as now im showing the pictures of me wearing extender so plz let me know if im wearing it right way or wrong way and if im wearing it wrong so plz tell me how to correctly wear it,i will show u ppl the pics now and their r some pics of my penis as well flaccid and erected also so plz tell me how to wear my extender in right way thanks all of u.

Last edited:

landd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have uploaded my extender pics in my album plz see it and tell me if i can use this way my extender im waiting for ur answer ppl.

landd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well thanks for the reply brother but i have seen these videos all i want is to know that in the 2nd set of pics im holding my penis extender in hand with its spring rod,i want to ask that if i can use it as it is with putting more tention bar to it like my penis is 2.5 inch when flaccid so it dosent reach the top of the strap area where v have to strap the head side of penis and if even it reaches their so it just slips after some times.

ltgdcs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looks ok.
I've had my x4labs since thanksgiving 2008.
I found the clear silicone tubes easier to use (I hold them in place with the rubber bands that asparugus bundles come in at the store.)
On average, i only get to wear mine about 3 hrs a day. I started at 5.75 in (erect), and now I'm 7 in (erect).

landd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi their ltgdcs thanks for such nice reply i mean as u said it looks ok u cant imagine u did made my day really good like i was in worry to mayb im using in wrong way but u said it now so thanks alot my brother and yeah im wearing my extender for like 1stday i used it for 4 hours 2nd and 3rd day i weard it for 6 hours and for 2days im now wearing it for 8hours and i bought it on 2.2.12 and since that day im wearing it.Right now im 4.8inch when hard did with ruler bone pressed,well now lets c wat happens thanks again for ur reply and time.