Xcel Patch

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Antin - I don't know about xpatch, but you mailed me (Finnmark) a couple of years ago (?) about the Jes-Extender. And all I can say is - IT WORKS!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Antin@Jun 29 2004, 04:33 PM
Has anyone used this? If so have you recieved any results?
www.xpatch.com
Oddest thing, I posted a topic similar to this some time ago, and got limited results. Check Penis Enlargement Magazine. com for this, you'll know what I'm talking about.

oldbodybuilder2004

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi;
I don't knw what patch you are talking about. but I have been wearing the testesterone patch for just about 2 months now. My level from a blood test was off the scale.It seems to be working now am getting ambition and strength back. Not much of an erecton yet but it seems to be coming. I am 73 .

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I've made mention a number of times while here at the LPSG just how imperative maintaining good testosterone levels are for us men! Medical research is unveiling new information almost weekly it seems on the connection of testosterone to not only our "maleness" factors but our metabolism, heartrate, energy, and that ever important libido.

I don't have any experience with the "x-patch" per se. That product may indeed have a few "boosting" agents to testosterone (or other male health supps) which might help things just a bit. I still have doubts ANY pill or potion as such will be a one-time quick "fix" on making a man better--PE or whatever. My own experience here at age 50 now is that my working in several nutritional supps for "male health" taken in strict moderation--only minimal amounts! used in combination, seem to work well for me. I have taken "pro-hormone" products which help naturally boost testoterone produced by my own body (as opposed to pure "T" additions outright which are very risky--they can induce the theat of prostate probs, baldness, even testicular shrinkage! ( 'Seems the testicles don't feel needed--they quit producing and kinda shutdown!) Taking PURE testosterone injections and patches (the real thing) are basically available only by an MD prescription as they should be! Medical supervision is mandatory for their safe use in a man! I know there are testosterone products out there available on line without a prescription, but they tend to frighten me! And, I question their purity and their effectiveness, too---to real 100% testosterone. --Watch now, I'll have my critics, no doubt! ;)

As to PE....regardless whether a man tries the "x-patch" or not---and, whatever else comes along in some sure-fire, one pill method....successful results in enlargement are going to always require (SOME exercise) I believe to make it all come together and actually happen. After all, there's no one pill yet to lose weight, gain muscle mass, or other body improvements! What then would make any of us think enlarging our penis would be any different?