Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
well i just purchased a 90 day supply of XCEL patches.. ill let you all know if it works.. i hope so.. kind of expensive. but if it works it is worth it...

ETown7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good my friend. Keep at it, and use a positive attitude, do not let people tell you they don't work.

Keep us updated!

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Measure once a month and see what happens :) Hope it does something and wasn't a waste of $$$ for ya.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
L-Arginine - No CLEAR proven effect on MUSCLE development. The penis isn’t a muscle anyway.

Nettle Leaf - Believed to increase testosterone. Increased testosterone in adult men just makes you horny or worse. The only effect it would have on you cock would be to make it feel slightly harder, not grow new tissues.

Cayenne - Believed to be a circulation aid and a powerful coagulant! The last thing you want is coagulated blood in you cock! Google Priapism!

Muira Puama - An Amazon forest stimulant with highly debatable results concerning sexual dysfunction.

Orchic Substance - Derived from the ground up testicles of cattle. Thought to increase testosterone and as I've mentioned, higher testosterone does not mean a bigger penis.

Oyster Meat - A source of Zinc. Zinc is used by the body, amidst other things, to make testosterone. Again, you'll just get horny.

Tribulus - Again, has a mild effect increasing the natural testosterone level in the body.

Zinc - Zinc is used by the body, amidst other things, to make testosterone.

Sarsparilla - Nothing more than a dietary tonic, no direct effect on the tissues in the penis.

Astragalus - Interesting medical applications, none to do with your cock.

Licorice Root - Actually has a mild testosterone LOWERING effect, which makes sense as nearly every other ingredient is trying to pump it up through the roof.

Pumpkin Seed - Has interesting medical uses but is primarily, you guessed it, a source of zinc. In case you hadn’t guess by now, zinc is use in making... testosterone.

Boron - Used to regulate nuclear reaction and only medical use is in the treatment of bones. This will help you grow a bigger cock, how?

Pygueum - Possible relation to a group of herbs used in the treatment of prostate inflammation?

Maca - In large quantities can cause or worsen a goitre and has been shown to reduce enlarged prostates in rats. Does not affect the sex hormones and is supposed to lift the libido.

Horney Goat Weed - Does have an effect on the blood pressure in the penis BUT requires direct injection into the penis.

Oat Straw - Has some mild uses in the treatment of osteoporosis.

Catauba - A stimulant with no proven effects on sexual dysfunction.

This 'patch' contains a number of highly unproven ingredients that are believed to increase the amount of testosterone in the body. If you are suffering from low testosterone, there are a number of side effects in men, one being a lower libido and weaker erections. That being the case, this 'penis enlargement patch' will do nothing more than counter some of the effects of low testosterone and make you feel horny and give a 60 guy the same kind of erections a 30 year old guy. That’s it! There is no CLEAR and SUPPORTED MEDICAL information which means any change in penis tissues is anecdotal.

Furthermore, the ONE ingredent thats shown to have a direct effect on the penis requires a medical grade compound to be injected directly into penis tissue.

I would go as far as to say some of these ingredients, consumed in high quantities, would have some questionable results. If you are suffering with low testosterone, go to your doctor and get a check leading to a prescribed medical treatment, I guarantee it will be cheaper and more effective. Or you can dance naked in the moon light rubbed in steak blood and salt and bang, you will magically grow a 6 foot cock.

Why don't people ever do the research and why do they still believe these wonder solutions are real?

Fact of life guys, if it's too good to be true, it usually is!

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you rp for once again spreading your annoying opinion. WHO CARES! we've heard all that already, let the man try it out and tell us it didnt work. It's what he set out to do even though Im sure hes heard everything youve posted at some point of another. Just chill and let the man try out his experiment, you should have just made your own thread about how nothing will work, and put all that in there.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
thank you rp for once again spreading your annoying opinion. WHO CARES! we've heard all that already, let the man try it out and tell us it didnt work. It's what he set out to do even though Im sure hes heard everything youve posted at some point of another. Just chill and let the man try out his experiment, you should have just made your own thread about how nothing will work, and put all that in there.

Balls to you Eagle, if my opinion is so damed annoying then don't fucking read it. Those are the ingredients of the XCEL patch as given on their website. The guy has said it cost him a lot of money and i'm highlighting he's wasting his cash.

As for who cares, well just about anyone ever caught on the scam that is the penis patch. There may well be someone out there gullible enough to believe in this snake oil, sold by the advertising, that might just save his money after being given an insight into the contents of these so called wonders.

Given the choice of exposing these charlatans and annoying the like of you, I would happily sit on the end of your bed singing 'I'm Henry the Eigth I Am' at 3 am from now till the end of time.

srwr1978

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how was the result? any increase of your penis size? I really want to know it as i also interested to try x cel if got amazing result....