XL Condoms help!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by vince, May 13, 2007.

1. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi- I am new to this group. The stories and info is great!

I am sure this issue must have been discussed before, but I looked around and couldn't find an answer.

I am 7.75 x 6.75. The girth is the same all the way down the shaft, but the mushroom head is maybe 1 inch bigger! I have tried MagnumXL condoms and they fit the shaft really well. The problem is the head gets squeezed and makes me go soft! Not good.

Is there a condo on the market with an XXX large head?

Thanks

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know of xxl condoms.
    try the internet or a drug store or a sex shop
    plus try female condoms.
    I love them almost like using nothing at all
    yes they work well for anal sex as well

3. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Do you get the same tightness from the base of the condom as well, or just the head?

I have to stretch the ring of the Magnum XL around my cock head too, so I know what ya mean. It's kinda funny cause the rolled up condom can just stick on my cock head, and the girl always gets a kick outta that hehe.

Once I have the condom completely unrolled I just grab the nipple-like part and 'slide it up' a little to make more room around the head since there is like an inch or so at the bottom that isn't covered anyway. It still feels decently tight around the head, but it's not really discomforting to me.

I mainly have a problem with tightness and a red ring that I get at the base from the ring digging into your skin - why they don't make a condom thicker than 1.75" is beyond me. :rolleyes:

I think the head of the condom is supposed to be slightly tight, except for the nipple-like part for you to ejaculate into (make sure you're not trying to fit your head into that part lol). But if it's causing you discomfort and you are losing an erection there definitely is a problem.

EDIT:

If the above poster was talking about the Durex XXL, I believe those are actually thinner than the Magnum XL. They are, however, an inch longer.

4. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks JW- Yeah, I really have to stretch a MagXL to get it over the top. Once the thing is on, I don't think there would be enough slack to "slide it up". But I'll try it! thanks.

What ever happened to They Fit condoms? Always meant to try them but they seem to be outta biz.

5. mightythickcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Most condoms on condomania have the measurements and a picture of it inflated so you can check out the shape...

Draft saved Draft deleted