XL Hung guys -- How do you like your cock worshiped?

D_Blakely Blojobbe

Just Browsing
Media
My boyfriend is a nicely hung and thick 8 x 6.5

I'm a modest 7 x 5.5 (fully engorged)

I've heard of "cock-worshiping" and want to try it out, but not completely clear on what that means.

My BF's cock is worthy of worship and I want to do my best. So, hung guys out there, how do you like it?

Do you like it when your partner asks you questions about your big dick and tells you how huge it is... etc???

Do you like to get measured... etc?? Any ideas greatly appreciated!

askew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First get an alter that your boyfriend lays under with just his cock sticking out. You want to dress in a robe or something religious and kneel before the alter chanting select phrases from the Kama Sutra. Plenty of candles and stained glass windows are a plus. Perhaps you could even sacrifice a goat or a sheep (preferably virginal). Don't be scared when the cock gods show up after being summoned, they're generally in a good mood.

Of course for even more details look on Amazon for a copy of "Cock Worship for Dummies."

D

deleted32404

Or check out my blog called ORAL COCK WORSHIP as it's ALL about this subject and my experiences and passion for the cock!

WorshipU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's great that you're looking into ways to improve your oral skills. No matter how good we might be, there's always room for improvement. However, in terms of cock worshipping specifically, I think that if you were a worshipper, you'd be doing it already. I consider myself to be a cock worshipper. When I worship a cock, I'm not doing anything special. All I am doing is sucking a dick the way I suck a dick, and I suck it the way I do because I am a cock worshipper. If that's not you and you try to emulate it, you'd just be going through the motions. I think it would be better to focus on the way that's right for you. You'll enjoy it more that way, and he'll certainly be able to feel it, too.