XL Sight of the month

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by donkeyboy, Mar 2, 2010.

1. donkeyboy

donkeyboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've started a mini personal blog on the biggest cock I've seen that month in reality - whatever the situation. Anyone welcome to add....

February 2010

Place:My gym
    Dude: 20 something, goth style, shy, skinny, pale, glasses
    Situation: I've seen this dude at my gym a few times. He walks about with his head down and never catches anyone's eye.
    One day in Feb I crossed him in the locker room and saw him trying to take off his underwear underneath his towel before going to the open showers, his head down still! At first I just thought he was a shy young guy and just carried on getting undressed. Then I walked into the showers and caught a side view of him and saw a huge soft cock hanging heavy. He turned towards the wall away from the door and almost acted embarrassed. He continued to shower with his back to me but all I could see was this huge soft thing dangling between his legs. Anyone seen Antonin Devos soft? This dude was similar, but almost ashamed. He quickly dried himself and then left but not before he struggled to put his underwear on under his towel again in the changing area....and best of all was when he put on briefs and then another layer (boxers)... he walked out,dressed in black, head down.

He gets the Mr Hung of the Month award.

Who is your Mr Hung for February?

2. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Me :-D

3. D_Randy_Cox

D_Randy_Cox New Member

Personally I think there are lots of huge guys out there who are very shy for whatever reason. I've seen glimpses of several guys who are huge but, like your guy, go to great effort to hide it. Some guys are just intensely private about that and that's ok.
    Mine is at the same locale, my gym, but this guy is NOT shy. In fact I figure he is cruising. Spends his time (after his workout?) going from dry sauna to showers and back. He's not shy about checking other guys out either. He showers with the curtain at least half open. I saw him once stroking it and call BS if you want, but I swear it was over 9 at least and very girthy... I would say at least a 7 inch around. When he is wearing a towel, you can see this loooong arc of thick flesh as it curves out and over the nuts. After his final shower he's in the dressing/locker area and again not shy but also not actually flaunting it. Just casually takes his time getting dressed. Wears tighty whities but they're loose and roomy so there this huge VPL. Then he finally puts his loose fit jeans on and there is still a bulge, it becomes just a nondescript mound.

4. D_Randy_Cox

D_Randy_Cox New Member

new month... new sighting... skinny guy in sauna. Just me and him. I'm in there in nude, laying down on bench, but have towel strategically draped over outer knee thus hiding view from doorway but not from end of bench. Skinny guy figures out I'm nude and says, "Good idea, letting your suit dry out next to heater!" Proceeds to take of boardshorts that almost totally hide everything... WHOA!! Damn, I grow to about 7"x5.5" when full up. This guy was that big to start with and floppy as hell! sunovabitch! There's my new addition.

5. D_Thyrnebeck Wrinklebeast

Hopefully I have a sighting to report soon :D

Draft saved Draft deleted