Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
XM Radio has changed for the worse. They removed all my favorite stations. Can they just do this?

Does anyone else have XM Radio. And now hate it as much as I do?

Subscriber for 3 years now and yeah, Sirius is giving it to them up the *SS! I subscibe mostly for 1 talk channel and 1 talk channel only but I know they've destroyed a lot of the cool music channels in favor of their formats - which were never as good as XM imo...

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Subscriber for 3 years now and yeah, Sirius is giving it to them up the *SS! I subscibe mostly for 1 talk channel and 1 talk channel only but I know they've destroyed a lot of the cool music channels in favor of their formats - which were never as good as XM imo...

I couldnt agree more. I had XM because I didnt like sirius. And now my 2 favorite music channels are gone. Im calling monday and getting rid of it.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, keep on going

they took my Chrome away:crying:

they've re-named my Squizz to Octane:mad2:

a thousand curses!:angryfire:

(other than that, though, it's same old, same old)

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah, keep on going

they took my Chrome away:crying:

they've re-named my Squizz to Octane:mad2:

a thousand curses!:angryfire:

(other than that, though, it's same old, same old)

Chrome 83 Gone.
The Move 80 Gone.

Nothing new in its place.
Im dumping xm. They shouldnt treat people like this.

D_dollar a week

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How so? I noticed you on another thread as well posting after me.

I just don't see much point in posting a response only to say "okay." But that's just my opinion.

And, yes, I did post after you, but only by chance. I wasn't recognizing your posts in any way. :wink:

PS- Your post would have read much easier had it been written, "I noticed that you also posted after me on another thread."...or something of that nature. Y'know. For future reference.

Last edited:

ncsudude009

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
XM Radio has changed for the worse. They removed all my favorite stations. Can they just do this?

Does anyone else have XM Radio. And now hate it as much as I do?

Totally. I listened to Fred and Lucy, mostly, and they've replaced them with Sirius' version of those stations, which are watered down and almost top-40-like. They also have a bunch of dj banter which I don't need. I've heard most of the XM music stations took a hit, which is ironic in that I'd always heard that XM had the better music stations while Sirius had the better talk/news stations.

Call and threaten to cancel even if you plan to put up with it. They'll automatically give you three free months.