Xsjackage is leaving!!!! So LONG, fair well, auf weidersehn, good bye!

D_ExJagSack

Experimental Member
Media
i need to sort my life out and find a job.... thank you all for your nice comments over the time i've been here, but i need to wipe a clean slate and remove my profile from sites like this in case of any investigation... or anything.. u never know. anyway, see u all, goodbye!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm very curious why people feel the need to do this.

I might could understand if you'd been here for ten years, had contributed 10,000+ posts and had longstanding relationships with many dozens of other members...your deciding to leave might actually be a memorable or noteworthy occasion, for someone other than yourself, anyhow.

But otherwise? No...my reaction is invariably, "Who the fuck is XXXX?".

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

I might could understand if you'd been here for ten years, had contributed 10,000+ posts and had longstanding relationships with many dozens of other members...your deciding to leave might actually be a memorable or noteworthy occasion, for someone other than yourself, anyhow.

I'm very curious why you feel the need to rip on him.

Last edited:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was actually pretty popular in chat at one point.
Extremely popular, in fact. Ask the Mad. Rouge.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I'm not ripping on him...I'm asking an honest question. Seriously, to me this is akin to commandeering the jumbotron at a Cowboys game to announce that you're leaving the stadium.
Whether that was your intention or not, that's how it comes off - that he hasn't been here long enough to matter. Compared to a lot of the pointless, repetitive, negative crap that gets posted here, this is actually positive and sincere. Just because you don't know him, doesn't mean he doesn't have friends here or people who might wonder why he disappeared. What difference is it to you if he wants to say goodbye?

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What difference is it to you if he wants to say goodbye?
When it shows up at the top of the Etc. forum, it makes a difference to me because it's suddenly in my face. It strikes me as incredibly egotistical and pretentious to make a public announcement like this to a board with tens of thousands of active members.

Post it in a blog, send a PM to your homies, sure...but flying a banner in the most heavily trafficked area of the site when you haven't participated there? To me, it's poor form.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Seriously, of the hundreds, possibly thousands of pointless threads that get started here every day, you're somehow compelled to click on this one because it's "in your face"? Come on, HG, you can do better than that. Shit, I click on things all the time cause the title sounds intriguing. Click on. Click off. It's that simple.

Maybe he doesn't know who his "homies" are. I dance with people all the time in the threads, but I couldn't remember half their names under threat of torture. Much less people he might have met in chat. Maybe he doesn't want to send out a bunch of pm's, maybe he wants to make a quick, clean, pleasant adieu and move on.

At any rate, who are you to dictate how he should exit? And why do you feel the need to kick someone in the ass on their way out the door - someone you don't even know? Lighten up, my man, I'm starting to worry about you.

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At any rate, who are you to dictate how he should exit? And why do you feel the need to kick someone in the ass on their way out the door - someone you don't even know? Lighten up, my man, I'm starting to worry about you.
I don't dictate how people behave, just like I don't dictate how they might interpret things I write. :wink:

I'm light, believe me. I was just giving you some insight into what was going on in my mind when I posed the question. I've seen this phenomenon several times in recent weeks, and it always gives me a big WTF moment...this time, I thought I'd ask why. If someone feels kicked in the ass on their way out the door, I'd suggest for next time wearing a towel stuffed down the seat of their pants...or not interrupting the party just to announce their departure.
:tongue:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I don't dictate how people behave, just like I don't dictate how they might interpret things I write. :wink:
However interpreted, it seems clearly condescending and dismissive at the very least, and unwarranted:

I'm light, believe me. I was just giving you some insight into what was going on in my mind when I posed the question. I've seen this phenomenon several times in recent weeks, and it always gives me a big WTF moment...this time, I thought I'd ask why. If someone feels kicked in the ass on their way out the door, I'd suggest for next time wearing a towel stuffed down the seat of their pants...or not interrupting the party just to announce their departure.:tongue:
HG. Buddy. You are many things, some of which I admire. 'Light' is not on the list. :wink:

It's a big party, if you don't like what's going on in this tent, there's thousands of others to stick your nose in. (something I'm trying to practice more myself)
And from what I've seen, most of the boys around here stuff that towel down the front of their pants. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
However interpreted, it seems clearly condescending and dismissive at the very least, and unwarranted:
I was using the you'd in the quoted passage up there as an indefinite pronoun, not intending it to be solely indicative of the OP...because as I mentioned, I've seen this same thread a few times in the recent past.

maxcok said:
HG. Buddy. You are many things, some of which I admire. 'Light' is not on the list. :wink:
Everything is relative, right? :biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I was using the you'd in the quoted passage up there as an indefinite pronoun, not intending it to be solely indicative of the OP...because as I mentioned, I've seen this same thread a few times in the recent past.
Oh, so the OP was excluded from your slam? Okay, I get it. :rolleyes:

Everything is relative, right?:biggrin1:
You's right about dat. :wink:

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He was actually pretty popular in chat at one point.
Extremely popular, in fact. Ask the Mad. Rouge.

He's popular with the bi/gay men. I think he's chilled out a bit and is obviously starting to mature if he wants to find a job. I hope he finds one and i hope for the best for him no matter how annoying he can be.