xtra large non-latex condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by summertime01, Feb 12, 2005.

1. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    HI, I'm sure this topic may be in some area/section already, but I can't find it.
    Where does one purchase xtralarge non-latex condoms? I've looked at condomania. com, but the non-latex ones are still not large enough & definitley forget dept stores or sex shops here in this small town, they just aren't there. My partner is 9x6.5 Any suggestions? A vasectomy may be considered eventually, but in the meantime. thanks

2. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    magnum's XL should work....I would think

prep

3. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    If I had the limited choice of condoms available in the non-latex range, I'd definitely recommended a femidom of some kind.

I suppose the Durex Avanti's would handle most of the length - but could be painfully tight.

4. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some manufacturers try to pass of their polyurethane condoms as "large," because they are indeed somewhat wider than regular latex ones. But, don't be fooled. Polyurethane doesn't stretch as easily as latex, and despite the larger initial size, they can be very tight on men with large girth. I've wanted to use polyurethane, becase of lubricant compatibility issues. Unfortunately, I'm yet to find one I can wear, although I'm just slightly thicker than your partner.

5. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    thanks to all & I welcome any more suggestions, too. I already knew that the polyurethane ones would not stretch much. Does natural lamb intestine work? I've read that ti does strech considerably. oh & prepky, the magnums are latex.

6. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Buy a female condom and see how that works for you. You won't have any problems with it being too small, and he won't have to wear a condom at all. He might like that. :)

7. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: "Does natural lamb intestine work?"

Lambskins fell out of favor when it was shown that they could allow HIV to pass while still preventing pregnancy.

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex...xual/Q9778.html

It's been a long time since I used one but I remember it as being the best feeling condom ever but I'm not as large as your mate.

I agree with Mark on the female condom but as I see it if non-latex is essential to you, you are down to two choices, (female condom and natural lamb) it would be worth it to me to try them both. Maybe someone here already has experience with the lamb skin AND is closer to your boyfriends size.

Please report back with your results.

Draft saved Draft deleted