Xtube Buster

Hello everyone I came across this video of a really big guy. I am not sure if this has been posted yet but here it is. XTube Login Page

Sephiroth81

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too bad he only has one video so far. That is a good one.

That guy can cum an awful lot. I wonder why I never produce that amount, although I suspect that because the vid is "slowed down" it looks more than there really is. Also, I cum too frequently to give my body the chance to produce that much spunk!!! I'm sure if i left it 12 hours I could match it! :biggrin1:

Reactions: KnightSam

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone I came across this video of a really big guy. I am not sure if this has been posted yet but here it is. XTube Login Page

definitely a "really big" load, but i'd downgrade the penis size to just big. camera angle, and all. it's not that impressive. but the load he shoots sure as hell is. wish i could shoot like that. or meet a guy who could on my face, that'd be hot.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
definitely a "really big" load, but i'd downgrade the penis size to just big. camera angle, and all. it's not that impressive. but the load he shoots sure as hell is. wish i could shoot like that. or meet a guy who could on my face, that'd be hot.

LOL....you may want to check the rest of the "busteraknutt" profile on xtube. If anything, this video makes his dick look smaller than it appears in photos.

XTube Photo Set

XTube Photo Set

While you're at xtube you might as well check out my photo set as well. You're invited to vote to rate the photo set as well as leaving your comments.

XTube Photo Set

rrb4657

Just Browsing
Media
Meatpackingbubba I looked at your pics on xtube, I have got to say, it is one of the hottest sets. now I know what it means to be a cock worshipper,:biggrin1: