Xtube experts help

Dookiestain3

Just Browsing
Media
I'm trying to find a video that i lost due to clearing my favorites >.< Please have sympathy.

Description: Its a guy with brown hair and a hat on jerking off over a toilet. He turns the camera to his face and does a "shh" and says something about there are people outside and he has to be quiet.

I've looked for this vid over and over but i cant seem to find it (boo) can anyone assist? ty in advance

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well with only a pic to go on that i dont remember seeing on there before i really dont think i can help other than trolling through thousands of random vids to find it, which, im sorry, you can do your self if you desperate =]

Dookiestain3

Just Browsing
Media
I found the vid after some searching:good news
His profile is Trey5 and the vid is title SHH... and is deleted along with his profile:bad news

XTube Videos

U can see the pic of his vid to the side of this other video
sorry

wow that is rather disappointing but ty anyway, i'm forever grateful.

Bwahahah Edit: proof that stalking through google can help!

Googled trey5 -> this http://youtube.com/user/trey5

in that link it says no longer using blah blah, but has a video that is also uploaded by the same guy under a different name being: http://youtube.com/user/SoarOfTheConchords.

That plus their noses looking the same plus their jaw line looking exactly the same leads to confirm my assumption. That was just really fun to do....

Anyway: Since the profile was removed, I was wondering if anyone saved Trey5's video.

Last edited:

socalanfmodel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had them saved as flv (flash video) files, but my computer took a giant crap and had to be rebooted, but if anyone has them please I would love to have them back. if you can pm me and i will give you my email. Thanks.

jarredm55

Just Browsing
Media
I had them saved as flv (flash video) files, but my computer took a giant crap and had to be rebooted, but if anyone has them please I would love to have them back. if you can pm me and i will give you my email. Thanks.

Me too. I'm obsessed with finding these vids since I saw this guy again on YouTube..

craigy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

socalanfmodel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes most definitely if anyone has the others please post them. It would be the greatest. I'll even send a small donation through paypal if i have to :D

Craigy was that just recently that you tried looking at his videos? and then it worked?

dnasty687

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, I'd also like to get the video of him Jerkin off over the toilet. He has a new youtube channel, he does a video every day of the year.