xtube link and pics!

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shoot similar size loads...I would love to hear what the ladies think about that much come. My experience has been that most don't like me spraying semen all over the place. What do the ladies think? Also, would love to hear cuteboi84 tell stories of what women's reactions were to his size and his big loads.

cuteboi84

Just Browsing
Media
I shoot similar size loads...I would love to hear what the ladies think about that much come. My experience has been that most don't like me spraying semen all over the place. What do the ladies think? Also, would love to hear cuteboi84 tell stories of what women's reactions were to his size and his big loads.

I'm bi and most of the guys and girls i've been with luv it when i spray my load all over the place (except when i'm shooting over a partner's face and accidentially cum in their eye or nose - i'm much more careful now!). some girls also hate cum in their hair! on a couple of occasions i think a few of my partners had had enough of me cumming so they moved out of the firing line before i even finished shooting!

would luv to hear if other big shooters have similar experiences! :wink:

HungLondoner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nice load mate - i'm a heavy cummer too. i often hit my chin, and if i'm on my back it hits the headboard lol. all guys seem to love it, but not every girl - some find it 'messy' lol

my record was about 2 metres ;-)

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
really impressive vid dude- nice shootin. i am a big shooter too- check out my vids on xtube if u wanna see, i am radicaldick2000 there. :biggrin1:

cuteboi84

Just Browsing
Media
Wow hot, do u always cum that much?

hell yeah!! that definitely wasn't my biggest load ever! when i jerk off lying down i usually shoot over my head and on my face! if i have a long session with several buddies though my loads get a bit smaller each time.

btw, nice pix! :wink: