Xtube pic size

Discussion in 'Gay Adult Websites' started by gymfresh, Jan 4, 2012.

1. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys

Just checking others' experience. Every time I get on Xtube I find myself spending wayyy too much time, but I keep linking through great videos. Some of the best came from recommendations here.

My question is about the photosets. Are all Xtube photos really small (like 25k)? Seems the only larger ones are the profile photos, but each user only gets to upload one of those. Everything else is so ridiculously small you really don't get a good idea of a guy's size. And a big pic can make a big impression.

I know it's primarily a video site, but srsly? Or have I missed something? FWIW I'm a "VIP" member there and maintain a small balance for viewing some of the pay stuff, but I still can only find pics that are a little larger than a standard index card.

Thanks for any tips.

2. HLNYCXXX

HLNYCXXX New Member

Albums:
    Dude, are you able to browse Xtube without any problems? Many many Xtube users over the last couple of months have had sever problems with the site not loading pictures, videos and in some cases the rendering of the page is all screwed up because the CSS and javascript files which drive the pages are not coming through properly.It's so out of whack for some people now that sometimes logging in is impossible and the amateur folks on the site who sell their original homemade videos are losing money because of all these folks having problems accessing the site properlyI've done everything Xtube has suggested in it's pitiful support site (which does not even address this problem specifically, even though the top tech guy "Kurtis" is well aware of it.)If you're browsing the site without problems, I would love to find out what your setup is (browser, anti-virus, your ISP, etc.) Thanks, man.

3. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, no problems of late. Xtube has always been a little slow and buggy, but I haven't noticed any changes from, say, a year ago. On a Mac through Comcast Xfinity. Nothing else special. Login is always quick and easy.

4. likemHUNG12

likemHUNG12 Member

xtube is working fine for me and I am a free member.
    browser is firefox 9.0
    anti-virus is trend titanium antivirus
    have windows7

Draft saved Draft deleted