xtube problems

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by D_Rock_ N_Hardon, Aug 28, 2007.

1. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

D_Rock_ N_Hardon Account Disabled

Albums:
    hey,

i wonder if anyone can help.

i haven't been able to play videos on xtube for months and it's driving me crazy. i have flash player 9 installed on windows xp but when i click on the video i want to watch all i get is a black screen and nothing happens.

anyone out there able to offer any suggestions?

thanks,

joshua

2. B_denis11

B_denis11 Banned

Josh, I have quite the same problem. It seems to be that the entire world has suddenly discovered xtube and their servers are so overloaded their are about to blow fuses. Sometimes I call up a video and there it is .. instantly. Other times it gives me that ugly red "loading" screen and nothing happens. I then back out and try it again. Occassionally, that works.
    Additionally, a lot of promised videos have already been pulled off the site.
    To make matters worse, about 80 percent of the videos are ads.
    I only go their occassionally anymore. It used to be part of my daily routine, but it's too frustrating anymore. Dennis

3. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Albums:
    Hi Denis,

It is a problematic site. It's frustrating because I'm not sure whether the problem lies with the site or with my settings. Is it a problem with our Flash Player settings?

4. Multicumshots

Multicumshots Well-Known Member

I've been a member there for a few months they are moving thier servers so it should get better when everything is done. I also have a few videos there its a good site to show off.

XTube Videos

5. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Albums:
    what version of Flash do you have?

6. adriano

adriano Well-Known Member

I found out that if I reach first the user's name, then his video, it improves seriously the chance to reach it.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice