xtube video with college girls

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am searching for this video.i bet that you have seen it before.a guy with a towel and some girls with a camera and he shows off his big flaccid cock and they go wild by making comments and laughing and then he goes to the bathroom.Do you know the link for this?thanks in advance.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
by the way.i wanted to put 100%straight but i made a mistake and i put 100% gay.i am from greece and i am new to this forum.my stats are 8.5" with 5.75" midshaft girth.

Bulgeinbriefs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah i know the video! it is from Guys Gone Wild: Spring Break.

It is based on the Girls gone wild videos but with guys. Unfortunately, although some of the guys are hot, this one guy in the beginning of the video is the only one that can be classified as Huge. He says he is 9,5 inches in the video when the girls ask him and there is alot of giggling about his size :tongue:

U don't get to see him hard only soft especially in teh shower. In the beginning he seems to be sporting a semi... stil pretty big :biggrin1:

I'll see if i can find a link to the vid since i lost it on my last pc formatting :confused:

In the mean time hope my info can help some of the talented members of this site who do an excelente job of being able to find anything... find something on it :biggrin1:

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The audio doesn't work for me either, but I've seen this video before. It's too bad because the hottest thing about the video is how those cockslut size queens speak. Those girls clearly love his big (flaccid) dick.

Damn....that's what I thought I was missing...lol.

BTW....what are the estimates of his dick size? Of course, he is not really flaccid, he is in semi-engorged state, and it appears that while he is well muscled, he is not a particularly big guy height-wise which would make his dick look larger by comparison. So, let the estimates fly. I say about 6x5.5 in his semi state.