xtube..... were is it gone

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uh oh. Doesn't look too promising. Aren't they they ones that after awhile you had to click through something or another to keep watching more videos? Seems like they weren't making it. I did find (on here somewhere I think, the other day) the xhamster.com that I had never heard of. Probably just behind in finding out, but just in case, it might be worth checking out. ?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well they still have a lease on their website: Whois.net - Domain Names

Whois puts the holder at Toronto, and Wikipedia says it's based there.

Wikipedia mentions that page hits are being redirected and nobody knows what's happened. Looks like a site hack: http://wiki.xtube.com/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=purge is still up and running while any URLs on the main page get redirected. So they must still own the subdomains.

Last edited:

Dubliner27

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Uh oh. Doesn't look too promising. Aren't they they ones that after awhile you had to click through something or another to keep watching more videos? Seems like they weren't making it. I did find (on here somewhere I think, the other day) the xhamster.com that I had never heard of. Probably just behind in finding out, but just in case, it might be worth checking out. ?

cheers tanx mate... wil check that 1 out... yea xtube was a bit like that 15sec of a vid then pay per view.... but there was also profiles on it and u could up load ur own vids which was what i liked...lol and it was all free...

so if any1 knows of another site similer let me know r indeed an explation to what happened to xtube.com

cheers