XuQa!

bigschnaz

Just Browsing
Media
just to clarify, this wasn't meant to be an advertisement for the site or anything... i was honestly hoping to chat with some lpsg guys through xuqa also

bigschnaz

Just Browsing
Media
care to guess? haha actually i used to have a profile on lpsg a long time ago and had my size in my sig, but i guess that account got deleted

bigschnaz

Just Browsing
Media
i'm old enough. why, how old do i look just from those two photos?? didn't think there was enough there to make any kind of judgment. and no, it's not stuffed, and NO, i'm not sending anyone naked pics. i know that means many of you won't believe me -- and i understand where you're coming from -- but oh well, too bad.

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bigschnaz said:
i'm old enough. why, how old do i look just from those two photos?? didn't think there was enough there to make any kind of judgment. and no, it's not stuffed, and NO, i'm not sending anyone naked pics. i know that means many of you won't believe me -- and i understand where you're coming from -- but oh well, too bad.

I think you'll need more than two pics that are all over the internet to prove your validity to anyone intelligent. Until then, you're a 50 year old guy that just collaged some pics in an attempt to lure younger naive people into sharing pictures.

bigschnaz

Just Browsing
Media
oh well, believe what you want. i'm just here to chat, nothing more. i don't want other people to send me pics; i'm not going to send out naked pics myself; and i don't want to meet anyone here in person -- so i feel absolutely no reason to "prove" myself. and that being said, i'm going to stop taking the time to write about the matter.

gig22 said:
I think you'll need more than two pics that are all over the internet to prove your validity to anyone intelligent. Until then, you're a 50 year old guy that just collaged some pics in an attempt to lure younger naive people into sharing pictures.