XXL Condoms in Canada

D

deleted15721611

I know there are like 6 million threads about condoms, and I have searched a good chunk of them without finding a great answer.. I apologise for the additional thread, and please do point me in the right direction if this thread already exists!

10" x 7,5"

There is a man in my life who has this size. Yadda yadda challenge, yadda yadda fake, I don't care if you do not believe it. I just am looking for adequate condoms for a monster this big that I can buy in Canada. Please, any direction would be lovely!!

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A brand called "My Size" makes very large condoms. As I recall, they make sizes up to 74 mm - that's a measurement across a flattened condom (essentially half its circumference). So 74 mm would fit a girth of 148 mm, or 5.8 inches, without stretching at all. I'd think it would be a nice snug fit on a 7.5" girth. They are the largest I know of. See https://www.myonecondoms.com/pages/our-products

Reactions: Talstar
D

deleted15721611

A brand called "My Size" makes very large condoms. As I recall, they make sizes up to 74 mm - that's a measurement across a flattened condom (essentially half its circumference). So 74 mm would fit a girth of 148 mm, or 5.8 inches, without stretching at all. I'd think it would be a nice snug fit on a 7.5" girth. They are the largest I know of. See https://www.myonecondoms.com/pages/our-products
I tried them, but they only shit to the States. I am looking for Canada.

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
D

deleted15721611

Reactions: engineer805

Texassize

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there are like 6 million threads about condoms, and I have searched a good chunk of them without finding a great answer.. I apologise for the additional thread, and please do point me in the right direction if this thread already exists!

10" x 7,5"

There is a man in my life who has this size. Yadda yadda challenge, yadda yadda fake, I don't care if you do not believe it. I just am looking for adequate condoms for a monster this big that I can buy in Canada. Please, any direction would be lovely

Check this company. https://luckybloke.com/collections/buy-best-extra-large-xl-xxl-condom-very-large-penis

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
World Condoms

I've found that Pasante Super Kings were the best and most comfortable until the My Size 72mm came out this year. They aren't as long as the Super Kings but the tiny additional (mm's) in width feel better.