XXL Condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by prepstudinsc, Dec 21, 2005.

1. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You can tell that the writer never encountered a guy with a large erection who was struggling to don a regular-sized condom.

"Hey, dad! Lookie the prize I got in my box o' Cracker Jack."
    "Why, that's a condom like your old man uses, son."
    "But, dad! It's too small for me!"

3. Donk

Donk New Member

While I don't doubt that many XL condoms are bought by guys who don't really need them, the common suggestion in this article that no one needs larger condoms is PC, feel-good crap at its worst. One thing that's really stupid--this article has an example--is the same people who will argue that "one size fits all" since latex stretches will, in the same breath, say that small differences in condom length and width can't make that much difference in fit. (For the record, though, the Durex so-called XXL, while very long, is very average in width and a tight fit if you are over average girth.)

Someone is buying the big ones or the companies wouldn't keep making them. And I bet most average-size guys who buy one box of Magnum XL's to boost their ego donot go back for a second box. Think about it--how good can it be for the ego to slip on a condom and have it be a very loose fit?

4. artyhungman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Seems to me the article confirms what we know .... and that is bigger than average cocks are few in number.

I assume cock size follows a standard deviation curve, so in other words something like fewer than 5% are much larger (or smaller) than average.

As for guyz buying xxl's to boost their ego's m'thinks that is surely counter-productive because if once on its like wearing a carrier bag that's hardly likely to make one feel good- is it ? ! ?

5. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

regular condoms are too tight, too uncomfortable, and too small.

6. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I had to laugh when I first read that article. I've seen pictures where they inflate condoms to the size of watermelons, but why don't they stretch like that when we put them on? It goes to show that most people have never seen a really big penis before and they have no idea what we go through trying to fit one on a large penis. I have lost countless erections trying to squeeze into a rubber that was just too tight and it hurt to put it on. Large size rubbers are needed, but I agree that if they are made as "ego boosters" for the average Joe, they aren't serving their purpose. Who would want something that they'd fall out of or have to leave 3 inches rolled up at the base?

My question to the condom manufacturers is how many do they make in relation to regular condoms, though.

7. Matthew

Gold Member

Amen. I used to think I had some problem until I used magnums.

8. D_Claude Hopper

D_Claude Hopper New Member

Hey,

I've never posted, but i think I have a valid question. My measurements are an even 6.5 inches in length and 6.5 inches in circumference. While I don't think I'm really huge or anything, my fave choice for condoms is GONE from the market, ie. discontinued. I was using trojan-enz large condoms because they were basically dead on for me. Magnums don't fit me right. Any suggestions from anyone would be great.

-thanks

9. Donk

Donk New Member

Try Magnum XL or They-Fit condoms from www.condomania.com.

10. GoneA

Gold Member

i agree with this point zucker makes. however, i am quite dubious of the article as a whole.

11. blackthunder79

Albums:
    XXL are smaller than Magnum XLs; I put on XXL and they fit like reg. Magnums-large but still too tight. BTW, reg condoms are ridiculously small.

BT79

12. LordFark

LordFark New Member

Albums:
    personally, i can't even try to use a regular condom, in fact i have split many of my magnum xl's during sex, but they are the closest fit for me that are on the market. (I'm planning on trying the 'they-fit' condoms but at the moment i sadly don't have a need to)

13. Donk

Donk New Member

XXL are actually longer than Magnum XL's but much narrower. I really don't know who Durex designed the XXL for. A guy would have to have a true pencil dick to need a condom with so much length and so little girth.

14. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

may be long dicks with lots of foreskin

15. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I see this kind of stuff around the net too, pepole want to get down on others when they mention anything about being large. Like they think its bs just because they fit an average condom fine, well thats them Larger condoms arent to boost a guys ego theyre so he can be safe and comfortable. I was really suprising when I found out that big nation wide stores carry large and xl condoms, i diden't think there was that much need for them statistically speaking. so I guess some guys buy larger sizes just to boost their ego or impress others. other wise they wouldent sell enough to warrent carrying them. I guess its guys like them who give guys like us a bad name...lol

16. B_Darnell_ny

B_Darnell_ny New Member

where do you find xxl condoms? the trojan magnum ones seem ok but don't they make any that are longer? where do you guys get them?

17. steve319

Gold Member

Now this is exactly the sort of thing I needed to hear. I've wondered if it were just me! "Are my erections so weak that I can't stretch this thing to the proper size?"

(I've found the same problem to be true with a FleshLight as well, that I have to almost struggle to maintain an erection when I've not thoroughly warmed the insert beforehand. :eek: )

Try the Magnum XL, John. I'm that size range as well, and they fit OK for me (best I've found, anyway). I haven't tried the much-touted They Fit condoms, though; they might be even better.

Good luck finding the size that works for you, man!

18. B_fesoy11

B_fesoy11 New Member

well i have to use magmuns xxls and they fit me tight but reg ular and normal maguns were way too tight they kinda allways riped which gave my gf more to tease about i kinda find it embearassing buy them tho i think

19. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I remember tryin on my first rubber in high school.before sex. took one outta my older bro's drawer. It was a regular trojan and I thought I was doing it wrong, being that I was uncut,it hurt like hell just getting it over the head. Since then I knew those werent going to be for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted