Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
SInce the modification or look of the site, I noticed the Members section shows, unless we dramtically gained members but it also hows that 900 Guests are logged on. KInda weird. Feels like a division of the group. I sure hope that GUEST have limited access, since it attracts so many and MORE are on than actual members.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah....i would dare to guess that the guests here on the site (well at least a lot of them) are here to cock watch....i.e. to check out all of the cocks....idk

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yeah....i would dare to guess that the guests here on the site (well at least a lot of them) are here to cock watch....i.e. to check out all of the cocks....idk

That's why I'm here. . . although I think guests should just register--I hear the basic membership comes with a money back guarantee.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even before the modif's, guests often exceeded logged-in members and often by a wide margin. But don't assume they don't have accounts. They could be members logged out. Since they can't view pics, I figure they're reading threads.

I sometimes don't log-in if I'm only going to check a few threads and I don't want to reset my "last viewed setting" [my term].

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't forget that a lot of what you think are guests are actually spiders. Take a look through the list and you will see. :wink:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Don't forget that a lot of what you think are guests are actually spiders. Take a look through the list and you will see. :wink:

Surfing spiders??? With a liking for big cock????
:smileeek:

Oh wait - you mean like search bots and shit, dontcha... damn, thought you were having a turn for a sec there...