Y-Fronts

D

deleted556573

You know, I don't think I've ever seen any other brands use the "Y" front fly. I think Jockey's got the corner of the market on that one.

D

deleted556573

I like American Apparel briefs. I have 9 pairs of them. I got 2 for Christmas last year and liked them so much I went and bought every color my local store had in stock at the time. :biggrin1:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem I always had was whenever I got hard which was A LOT back then my cock would come out the fly on the Y- fronts and I couldn't get it back in without dropping my pants. Any other dudes have this problem or do U just have an overly large penis?
L.M.A.O.! Yes. This has happened to me numerous times. I used to wear Jockey low rise briefs in colors. The dick popping out of the fly when it got hard was one disadvantage of that design. One time it happened while I was walking across campus. I wore off white Levis cords that day. I had my books in one arm and a big coffee mug in the other. I didn't want to be late for class and there was nothing I could do but let it tent my pants as I hustled to class. 2 girls walking toward me giggled. I was embarrassed, yet barely made it to class on time.