Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been posting on Craigslist for a guy, preferably with a female partner, to suck my dick with her there and lick/finger my asshole. I posted pictures and gotten some responses but for the most part I keep getting guys who want me to be gay! Look I’m straight as they come but even I’d like to know/feel and dick against/in my ass once…twice…ok maybe three or four times who knows! I don’t wanna be gay or even bi at this point. I just wanna have my dick sucked. Hey given time I might even want to suck a dick but until I take baby steps who knows!!!!??? So what’s the issues with just finding someone to blow me?

monel

Sexy Member
Media
craigslist is full of people playing games. Just because someone responds to your ad and says that he is interested doesn't mean he will ever really hook up with you. As a result you may need to wade through many potential hook ups before you find someone you like who is serious about meeting. It will happen eventually though. But on another note, and I'm not looking to burst any bubbles, but based on your post you are certainly not "as straight as they come". I don't really like labeling and don't care what you call yourself, but since you raised the issue, straight guys don't go looking on Craigslist for other guys to suck their cocks. They're typically not all that curious to know what it's like to suck off another guy either. You may be predominently straight and self identify that way, which is fine. But "as straight as they come"? I don't think so.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
craigslist is full of people playing games. Just because someone responds to your ad and says that he is interested doesn't mean he will ever really hook up with you. As a result you may need to wade through many potential hook ups before you find someone you like who is serious about meeting. It will happen eventually though. But on another note, and I'm not looking to burst any bubbles, but based on your post you are certainly not "as straight as they come". I don't really like labeling and don't care what you call yourself, but since you raised the issue, straight guys don't go looking on Craigslist for other guys to suck their cocks. They're typically not all that curious to know what it's like to suck off another guy either. You may be predominently straight and self identify that way, which is fine. But "as straight as they come"? I don't think so.

Thanks for the response. I've given a great deal of thought to the fact if weather I am straight, bi or gay. And after a in depth thought process I am sure I am straight but with a desire to have my dick "satisfied" by another guy. Maybe it's a dominance thing or maybe it is just a curiosity thing. Truth be told if I could find a husband and wife team to equally enjoy my dick I’d be in heaven. Just the thought of feeling a guys tongue and large bulbous head against my asshole is an amazing turn on especially if I am eating his wife’s pussy or she sucks my dick. It’s just sex! It isn’t about labels or values it’s just sex!!!

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been posting on Craigslist for a guy, preferably with a female partner, to suck my dick with her there and lick/finger my asshole. I posted pictures and gotten some responses but for the most part I keep getting guys who want me to be gay! Look I’m straight as they come but even I’d like to know/feel and dick against/in my ass once…twice…ok maybe three or four times who knows! I don’t wanna be gay or even bi at this point. I just wanna have my dick sucked. Hey given time I might even want to suck a dick but until I take baby steps who knows!!!!??? So what’s the issues with just finding someone to blow me?

Personally, I can see why they are confused. :tongue::biggrin1:

Last edited:

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay