Yaboiicrash

Georgiarule911

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything from onlyfans
Unfortunately his OF is garbage now. No sex videos, all the hype about doing stuff with guys pretty much failed, and all he posts are videos from his lives where he jacks off far away from the camera so you can barely see anything anyways and they’re always super long and boring. Turned my auto-renew off cause it was pointless. He’s hot, but he just doesn’t have the right mind for it

• Wow
Reactions: Jojrg and wadawada

Stripes

Sexy Member
Media
I've seen 3 chaturbate shows from him. The first one he wouldn't stop cleaning his room unless someone tipped a good amount, when he was down cleaning he went offline. The second time he jerked and came in like 3 minutes, and the last one I saw he said he had to give his kid to his mom and then never came back.

Georgiarule911

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A
so it was like $7?

Do you see full frontals? Any jerkoff or sex videos and more?
bunch of full frontals, and jerkoff videos, some sex videos but they’re short and he’s not good with his angles. He’s hot, and could have a successful account if he actually would do it right

Wtf15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Crash is a twink who doesn’t know he’s a twink and I find it hilarious. Not that I think being a twink is hilarious but that he acts as if he’s not one is. He’s super cute but he really knows how to keep me waiting for great shit on his OF

Stinkyfeelings

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s homophobic he did a video back then addressing how he doesn’t want people commenting “gay shit” on his page because it ruins his chances with girls -.- then the deleted the video in the same breath claims he’s into both girls and guys.

• Wow
Reactions: wadawada

Idontknow09

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s homophobic he did a video back then addressing how he doesn’t want people commenting “gay shit” on his page because it ruins his chances with girls -.- then the deleted the video in the same breath claims he’s into both girls and guys.
He has a boyfriend tho

• Wow
Reactions: wadawada

5610nick

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just subbed and yeah, regret it. idk where ppl on here are talking about BJ vids, shower vids, etc. 95% of videos are less than 30 seconds and are just him jacking off. There is one 1 1/2 hour long video with him and two friends but nobody gets naked til the end and they are just naked hanging out thats it. I subbed cause I thought he did long live streams like on his free OF with his friends just more extreme but yeah I was wrong