yahoo cam guy with 15 inch penis

D_Havernaugh Harrydik

Experimental Member
Media
I saw a guy on yahoo chat who sports the biggest penis i ever saw.He goes by the username huge1_4u_48238 and will measure it for you.It hangs to his kness and needs four hands to cover its length.Has anyone else seen it.I took cam pics because i couldnt believe something grows that big.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by pantangs@Mar 21 2005, 08:25 AM
I saw a guy on yahoo chat who sports the biggest penis i ever saw.He goes by the username huge1_4u_48238 and will measure it for you.It hangs to his kness and needs four hands to cover its length.Has anyone else seen it.I took cam pics because i couldnt believe something grows that big.
[post=292581]Quoted post[/post]​

You've brought this guy up before.

carolinacurious: Ok, you were going to take pics, now you have taken pics.

Pics?

carolinacurious: Personally, I don't care if you post pics or not. There's also the issue of you posting pics of someone else without their permission. I'm just pointing out that when you say you are GOING to take pics (and no one believes you), and then you say you HAVE taken pics (and the naysayers are still braying), there's an easy way to put the matter to rest.

Goon: If it's 15 inches it's probably on a Donkey.

shellygraham: hey where are these pics? I'd be interested in seeing this thing for myself!

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've also seen him on cam, and yes - his dick hangs down to just one or two inches above his knee caps when he's standing. He stood up to show me on my request. He told me it's 15 inches long and 7 around. At first I thought it had to be thicker than 7 around, but thinking about it, it seems reasonable.

I have some of his pics, and I also recorded some of it (moving, low quality webcam shots). I've never posted any of his pics on the net, and I won't do it, feeling bad enough about recording him without telling him.
I've seen a few of his webcam pics around the net, so obviously somebody else posted them (the pics were called 'batman', I think). Most people will think they are fakes because of the low quality, though.

This was some years ago (4-5 years), he was sexually frustrated at that time, spent many hours jacking off on cam weekly. Hopefully he's found a woman who can satisfy him now, at least I have not seen him much online the past few years.

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by LA8PV@Mar 29 2005, 07:48 AM
I've also seen him on cam, and yes - his dick hangs down to just one or two inches above his knee caps when he's standing. He stood up to show me on my request. He told me it's 15 inches long and 7 around. At first I thought it had to be thicker than 7 around, but thinking about it, it seems reasonable.

I have some of his pics, and I also recorded some of it (moving, low quality webcam shots). I've never posted any of his pics on the net, and I won't do it, feeling bad enough about recording him without telling him.
I've seen a few of his webcam pics around the net, so obviously somebody else posted them (the pics were called 'batman', I think). Most people will think they are fakes because of the low quality, though.

This was some years ago (4-5 years), he was sexually frustrated at that time, spent many hours jacking off on cam weekly. Hopefully he's found a woman who can satisfy him now, at least I have not seen him much online the past few years.
[post=294856]Quoted post[/post]​

OHH.. JEEZ, WHAT A BUNCH OF TOTAL BULLSHIT!!
:D :D -_- -_-

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Robert Fish@Mar 29 2005, 10:30 AM
OHH.. JEEZ, WHAT A BUNCH OF TOTAL BULLSHIT!!
:D :D -_- -_-
[post=294874]Quoted post[/post]​
hmm... you think what I wrote is impossible?

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by masta@Mar 29 2005, 01:55 PM
I do and hope for him. The fact that you don't want to show them makes us believing that it isn't true, sorry.
[post=294900]Quoted post[/post]​
Ok - even though your point is really poor, i'll concider posting a picture. Or would anyone here say it is unethical?

Happy World

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by LA8PV+Mar 30 2005, 09:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LA8PV &#064; Mar 30 2005, 09:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-masta@Mar 29 2005, 01:55 PM
I do and hope for him. The fact that you don&#39;t want to show them makes us believing that it isn&#39;t true, sorry.
Ok - even though your point is really poor, i&#39;ll concider posting a picture. Or would anyone here say it is unethical?
[post=295266]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t believe so. The internet is considered public, he is showing his penis to the public, making it legal. If you hacked into his computer and stole it, then yes, it would be wrong, unethical and illegal. But if he is showing the public something, and you showed other people, there is no wrong in it. If someones blinds are open, and their naked, it&#39;s perfectly legal for someone to look, yet if the blinds are closed, it&#39;s considered private, making it illegal to peek through. Internet is a open blind, and he is allowing this blind to be open.

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Happy World+Mar 30 2005, 10:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Happy World &#064; Mar 30 2005, 10:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LA8PV@Mar 30 2005, 09:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-masta
@Mar 29 2005, 01:55 PM
I do and hope for him. The fact that you don&#39;t want to show them makes us believing that it isn&#39;t true, sorry.

Ok - even though your point is really poor, i&#39;ll concider posting a picture. Or would anyone here say it is unethical?
[post=295266]Quoted post[/post]​

I don&#39;t believe so. The internet is considered public, he is showing his penis to the public, making it legal. If you hacked into his computer and stole it, then yes, it would be wrong, unethical and illegal. But if he is showing the public something, and you showed other people, there is no wrong in it. If someones blinds are open, and their naked, it&#39;s perfectly legal for someone to look, yet if the blinds are closed, it&#39;s considered private, making it illegal to peek through. Internet is a open blind, and he is allowing this blind to be open.
[post=295296]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Nicely put. Now let&#39;s all wait for nothing to happen.

I would like nothing better other to be proven wrong.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I finally saw this guy, people. And its all true. I gotta pic. I can send it to someone to post if you like ( I do not have a Premium account.)

We should REALLY start a thread of webcam captures from Yahoo. Not showing there face of course, but there manhood so to speak.

I have a few that have really made me gasp...... :eek: