Yahoo Cam Question

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by Lex, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Does anyone happen to know how many viewers you are allowed to have on Yahoo?

I sometime will cam and have a chat open and had an experience last week when not everyone could see my cam.

2. peter2004

peter2004 New Member

Albums:
    I think you can have unlimited but weather or not its smooth or good enough quality depends on your connection.

3. Imported

Gold Member

eight_on_cam2000: The number of viewers that can view your cam is limited to 30.

4. whirlpool33

whirlpool33 New Member

omg this is so old! lol 3 years lol

5. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, you bumped it up, whirlpool33! And kinda glad you did.

I don't know if it is limited to 30 viewers on Yahoo, but a cam buddy of mine, who is quite popular, once told me he could not Accept my request to view because he had 30 viewers... so he stopped cam with one of his viewers and then he was able to Accept my request to view. (God bless him!... Mmmmmm... lol)

I would also like to know what the limit is for the number of cams you can watch at one time... Obviously, given that screen space is limited... But, you can have many on screen and many Minimized for later viewing if you bring them back on your screen.

But then there is the whole annoying problem with YahooIM, in that some of the people you are camming with will also IM you as well as send cam and view your's and then it crashes... or freezes a lot.

I think that the most cams that I have managed to have up was 18... but then it crashed when yet another guy IM'ed me... (When my message in the Conference specifically said to please do not IM me or try to Add me at that time.)

YahooIM is amazing, considering that millions are using it all at once, but it crashes a lot, with all the IMs, when all you want to do is show or watch.

Onan

Draft saved Draft deleted