Yahoo IM

gigantikok: Supposedly, and with mics too! Sounds like a blast.

awellhungboi: Tomorrow night, Fri Sept 12 2003, Footlong, 9pm eastern U.S. time. Going to be a lot of people there. If you have a mic, great.  If not, that'll work too!

Friday, Friday, Friday! From Dusk 'til Dawn! It's the LPSG Harvest Moon chatarama! Friday, Friday, Friday! Thrill as you hear Monstro slur inanities for the first time! You won't believe your ears as Sammy and Paul sing their cover of "Shaft!" (Shut yo' mouth.) Be there! That's this Friday, Friday, Friday, at the LPSG Dusk 'til Dawn Chatarama! Just off Hwy 56, by the old abandoned Summer Camp!

awellhungboi: Yeah, send me, Paul (7x6), or Sammygirly an IM or a yahoo message tomorrow night and we'll get you in the chat.

sammygirly: Shaft ???

I thought we were doing Big Bad Leroy Brown...?

~sigh~

...back to lyrics.com

jackinman: [quote author=Monstro link=board=meetgreet;num=1055887447;start=80#82 date=09/11/03 at 17:16:18]
Friday, Friday, Friday! From Dusk 'til Dawn! It's the LPSG Harvest Moon chatarama! Friday, Friday, Friday! Thrill as you hear Monstro slur inanities for the first time! You won't believe your ears as Sammy and Paul sing their cover of "Shaft!" (Shut yo' mouth.) Be there! That's this Friday, Friday, Friday, at the LPSG Dusk 'til Dawn Chatarama! Just off Hwy 56, by the old abandoned Summer Camp!
[/quote]
:D :D :D Hey Monstro what day again? That's very good man I love it. Should I put up posters all the place like they do on election night? :D

awellhungboi: :D

yeah, Jackinman, you go put signs up by the side of the road, cause I'm going to have to go find sheet music for Bad, Bad Leroy Brown for Paul and Sammy (the baddest cats in the whole damn town)!

7x6andchg: Shaft! He's a bad motha...

Looking forward to it, everyone.

awellhungboi: Aw, wish you could be there DMW!  But there'll be more!

And don't worry, I'm sure everybody will let you know if anybody (probably me) ends up dancing with a lampshade on his or her head.  

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
What would be a real sight to see would be Monstro dancing with a lampshade on each head!

:eek:

Pecker

(My girlfriend has a keen sense of humor.  The more I humor her the better.)

GreenEyes: It was nice talking to those that had showed.  :) Thanks again to Sammy and to her partner in crime 7 for making it work.

7x6andchg: It was a lot of fun...thanks everyone for showing up!

We should try and plan another one sometime

7x6&C

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yes, it was great.

We'll have to do it more often just to learn everybody's Yahoo username. It was almost like attending a costume party.

Great job, sammy!

sammygirly: :-[

Aww thanks guys - but I didn't do it alone.  It was great for those who showed up and the rest of you missed a party!

I mean....dead bodies....age appreciation....the perculator....Sally the Camel.....cheese, cheese and more cheese.....leiderhosen....Barry White....TAFKAP....hitting the geese...grunting strangers...poking....ebonics lessons....

Yall don't know what you missed.

Next one is Paul's baby to organize!  So start buggin him ~laughs~

awellhungboi: Last night was fun! It was great listening to everybody. We should do it again soon!