Yahoo Messenger.....

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The accounts have probably been hacked into and now bot programs are using them to send out spam messages, leading to sites that contain viruses.
I once got a message of someone on my friends list telling me to click this following link to look at our new photos together. Since this could have been true, I clicked on the link........and tried for the next few hours to get back my account, since they had gotten into it and changed my password immediately as soon as I clicked the link. So NEVER click on the links, either block or delete the person and if you have another way of contacting them, other than yahoo messenger, let them know their account has been hacked into and they need to change their password asap.

youngdumbfullofcum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The accounts have probably been hacked into and now bot programs are using them to send out spam messages, leading to sites that contain viruses.
I once got a message of someone on my friends list telling me to click this following link to look at our new photos together. Since this could have been true, I clicked on the link........and tried for the next few hours to get back my account, since they had gotten into it and changed my password immediately as soon as I clicked the link. So NEVER click on the links, either block or delete the person and if you have another way of contacting them, other than yahoo messenger, let them know their account has been hacked into and they need to change their password asap.

I dont click on any link they send me...just ignore em, but do try to send them a message later on. But have ended up blocking or deleting the person that kept sending spam...EVERYTIME i signed in on Yahoo Messenger.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it gets annoying after a while.... :frown1:

I dont click on any link they send me...just ignore em, but do try to send them a message later on. But have ended up blocking or deleting the person that kept sending spam...EVERYTIME i signed in on Yahoo Messenger.