Yahoo Messenger

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by NyteTripper, Jan 28, 2007.

1. NyteTripper

NyteTripper New Member

Konnichiwa from Japan...:biggrin1:

I'm a 30 year old American living in *small town* Japan (translation: I'm a bit bored)...so I've recently gotten into chatting and cam-2-cam or cam-shows on Yahoo Messenger, particularly with/for females. It is difficult to find open-minded, fun, willing females who would like to either watch or participate! I'd love it if you have a cam, of course, but pictures would be a nice substitute.

About me: I'm 30 -- as I said -- but look young for my age (so far, at least!), a travel addict, very nice, and pretty cute (in as modest a way I can put that...).

Look me up under perchance30. Thank you, and I hope to "see" ya soon!

:cool:

2. curvaceous&classy

curvaceous&classy New Member

Hey NyteTripper

Why don't you just come a little more south and come to Australia. You wouldn't have a chance to get bored then :)

I don't have a cam, yet, I have been told I have to get one but feel free to add me if you would like an aussie to talk to.

C&C
    xxxooo

3. NyteTripper

NyteTripper New Member

Very nice! Thank you. :smile: And that Australia idea is awfully tempting, believe me!

Hope to chat soon...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice