Yahoo Vids

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by musc069, Jul 22, 2003.

1. musc069

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do the administrators of this group have any feelings about whether we should post vids of ourselves now that we're on a yahoo group instead of an msn group. I've got a short clip I made of myself that I can post. I'm sure others do as well. Your thoughts?

2. Imported

Gold Member

CardiffDillon: I'd be glad if we could, I have several vids that I wanted to post at the MSN site but couldn't do it.

Dillon

3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I don't see why not (not that I'm an administrator or anything).

Be careful, though. I know Yahoo groups keep tabs on how much space videos are taking up, and before you know it, we might max out the group before its time. Suggestion? Why not "rotate" the videos? Post a few and keep them up for a week, then take them down and put new ones. I bet that would get some attention!

4. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: Great idea!

I have several vids, but my bf and I have discussed this, and that's the very reason that all my XXX images have been removed from the MSN board. The 'Reason' is in the responses I got from posting my images. Maybe, I was just being nieve? or just plain stupid? I don't know. Any ways, I had posted several pix on the MSN board to show my size (that was it! nothing more!), not for 'a pick-up', or a wanna fuck! I received a number of emales from guys here who wanted just that! ..."Nice cock, Dag! I would love to have a go with it...". You get the picture. Well, my bf stopped by my computer while I was on-line here, while I was reading my emales and saw the above emale quote. His reaction was not good to say the least!! I told him why I posted my pix and he agreed that it should be ok to do so! But, did not agree if I'm gonna get these types of responses. I felt like a big Boob! Then when to the MNS board and pressed Delete.

Sorry, if I'm babbling on...

Cheers - Dag

5. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: I've got a video, but it's definately too big to post on the site.

6. cork8x6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like Dee's suggestion of rotating vid clips on a regular basis. I'd be interesting in contributing if and when this happens.

Draft saved Draft deleted