Yahoogroup horsehungcelebs

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Donkdick: if this topic interests you take a look at this site. Its all true I swear!

Jason Preistly-10 inches!

Tommy Lee-9 inches

Vanilia Ice-9 inches

2. lellelind

lellelind Member

I'm sorry to make you dissapointed but Dolph Lundgren never had 13 inches between his legs. What you see in the picture where his about to go out of bed is acctually his left leg.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Busy group.

4196 messages and 4190 of them seem to be spam.

4. daniel39

daniel39 New Member

i have that group, cause i wanted more pics of my fav star,,,, nad i thought its was a dissapointment..... i found more pics just floating around the net......

5. Imported

Gold Member

BiggerzBetter: Jason Preistley-10 inches!

It must be an in-joke: in the movie Die, Mommy, Die! Priestley plays a character who services just about everyone in sight thanks to his character's generous 11" dick.

And "everyone" means both the gals and the guys. Another in-joke?

;)

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

About Dolph Lundgren, it was joked in SHOWDOWN IN LITTLE TOKYO, but no one's ever proved it, though you might want to ask Grace Jones, who dated Dolph back in the 80's.

7. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Tommy Lee, as anyone who has seen the now ancient video, backs up the claim of 9." However, any such claim by Vanilla Ice (a.k.a. Robert Van Winkle) has been officially shot down. He is 6" or less like many other recording stars who have been reported to have endowments in the double digits, rumours started by themselves, underground publicity agents, or by wishfull thinking fans.

Not long ago he was at the Desert Shadows nudist resort while they video taped a series called "Surreal Life," with Ron Jeremy, Trishelle, et.al. From the get-go he was extremely nervous, and his mood ranged from phony braggadocio to condescension about the other guests endowments. At dinner he became very uncomfotable when Ronny cam out all blubbery but flopping his long thin member at Trishelle and crowd. Later that evening (not on TV) he ended up in the hot tub with Trishelle and a few guests where he dropped his towel. Very, very modest in the flaccid state, and at best average (via impeccable female souces) in erection.

8. johncarlson13

johncarlson13 New Member

What does everyone else think about Tommy Lee? I'm a big fan of Pam and finally saw the video a few months ago. I was expecting a lot more from Tommy Lee, he didn't seem all that big to me. A decent thickness, but nothing to special there or in length.

9. bigbutnothuge

bigbutnothuge Member

Tommy Lee is hung, but nowhere near 9". I had heard all the rumors about him being 9" or 10", and being somewhat insecure about my size ( not huge, but over 8 REAL inches); I checked out the vid. I am longer than Tommy. Some of the closeups make him look huge and he has a really nice flaccid hang, but if you see him from some angles (especially from the side in the kitchen) he barely looks 7". I will be generous and say he is about 8". Plus he is very skinny and probably has abou 0 Fat pad.

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

"Decent thickness"? The first thing that I thought when I saw the photos was, "What a skinny cock!"

11. johncarlson13

johncarlson13 New Member

"Decent thickness"? The first thing that I thought when I saw the photos was, "What a skinny cock!" [/b][/quote]
    I only saw the part where Pam and Tommy were on the boat and then in the car. It looked like she could barely get her hand around it, but maybe she's got little hands. :lol:

12. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

O.K, I found the old VHS tape, dusted it off and I agree with you two, Tommy Lee is between 7 3/4"-- 8". His purported flaccid flop looks as though it is 90% of his max (see the scene at the river where he's walking around supposedly limp.) The scene in the houseboat where he is fully erect shows perhaps 8" at best, using the remote sensing technique of extrapolating an unknown demension using a known one. (The known size being a nearby beer can.)

The fact that Tommy Lee's so skinny creates the illusion of him being bigger, plus the close-up shots have the parallax effect which is a known optical illusion.

13. johncarlson13

johncarlson13 New Member

Good to know that my fantasies about giving Pam the biggest one she's ever had aren't all fantasy then, just the important part: me giving it to Pam. :lol:

14. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, but Vanilla Ice stole Freddie Mercury's dick and added a vein to it. :p

15. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

As much as I "focused" Dolphy&#39;s cock, I never managed to see smth. suggesting that there was a BIG one in his pants. <_< I regret it... -_-

16. eyemready

eyemready Member

Yeah, but Vanilla Ice stole Freddie Mercury&#39;s dick and added a vein to it. :p [/b][/quote]
    It seems to me that Mercury had a nice bulge.

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Like I said about Dolph, go and ask Grace Jones, if she ain&#39;t developed Alzheimer&#39;s at whatever age she lying about right now.

18. jonb

Gold Member

It seems to me that Mercury had a nice bulge. [/b][/quote]
    You don&#39;t get it: Vanilla Ice sampled the hook to "Ice Ice Baby" from Queen&#39;s "Under Pressure", changed it slightly, and rationalized not giving them credit because of that change.

Jon (Pop goes the weasel &#39;cuz the weasel goes pop)

19. billnfla

billnfla Member

i have a big thing for jason, does anybody have any frontal or other nude pics to post,please...he is one hot guy! thanks!!!

20. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

you also have a thing for reviving three yr old threads lol

Draft saved Draft deleted