yankee players

sunstar715: anybody know anything about alex rodriguez because he is very good looking and he sometimes shows a huge bulge any pictures would be nice

clownboots19: Doubt it since the whole league is on steroids...F*CK THE YANKEES...GO RED SOX!

clownboots19: I hate the Yankees, with their big budget buying the best players no one else can afford, basically buying championships......screw you George Steinbrenner!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Whoever would have thought that the day would come in pro baseball when the cup would be necessary as an enhancement device?

Reactions: Rewla

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Yankees and the MLB players union are largely responsible for baseball being in such a sad state today. Will all their fans be really happy when they only have 5 other teams to compete against, because the rest went out of business? They try year after year to suck up all the good players with the money they throw around. It does not mean they are BETTER. It just means they have more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I have not been to an MLB game in a few years, and don't plan on going anytime soon. After the last strike, they lost me. Whiny overpaid arrogant players. Steroids. $30 for a ticket, $15 to park and $7 for a beer. The lopsided nature of the "have" and "have not" clubs. Its no fun anymore. I went to a minor league game last year and it was a blast.

And yeh, if you see a big bulge on a player, its only because he has a cup down there. :) The Yankees do not necessarily have bigger bats than other teams.

hung_big: I think he was kidding altarion :D

And I have no opinion on baseball anymore, let alone NYY. I used to be able to watch baseball, now it's just a sad excuse for a sport...

CELEBRATING MY 100th POST *streamers and confetti fly*

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 10 2005, 10:08 PM
I think he was kidding altarion :D

And I have no opinion on baseball anymore, let alone NYY. I used to be able to watch baseball, now it's just a sad excuse for a sport...

[post=290000]Quoted post[/post]​

I doubt he was kidding as he is from Ireland.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 11 2005, 03:08 AM

Same here. I don't think much of professional baseball either; many thought the same, and that's why we lost Canada's second baseball team, the Montreal Expos.
Now hockey, our national sport, is in the same predicament. :grr:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy+Mar 10 2005, 11:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Mar 10 2005, 11:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hung_big@Mar 10 2005, 10:08 PM

And I have no opinion on baseball anymore, let alone NYY. I used to be able to watch baseball, now it&#39;s just a sad excuse for a sport...

I doubt he was kidding as he is from Ireland.
[post=290044]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Heh, I guess I&#39;m not the only one that can read profile&#39;s now, oh well. Welcome to the club Pappy. (*Decides it&#39;s time to use a random emoticon to celebrate) :bounce:

Pappy

Media
Thanks Altairion, :yourock: I think EVERYONE should be REQUIRED to fill out their profile as a prerequisite to membership, whether is a membership or Premium membership. There&#39;s a lot to be said for profiles and people can learn a lot from them if filled out properly. :evilgrin:

clownboots19: Looks like Jason Giambi is in a little hot water...wonder if congress will have him pull down his pants so they can count the needlemarks on his ass...HAHAHA~~
YANKESS STILL SUCK&#33;

BlastOff123

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;ve been in the D-Backs locker/shower room. Randy Johnson - the Big Unit - it ain&#39;t. Really. He&#39;s no cutie, either. I&#39;ve seen 15-year-olds with bigger packages.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by BlastOff123@Mar 14 2005, 12:14 AM
I&#39;ve been in the D-Backs locker/shower room. Randy Johnson - the Big Unit - it ain&#39;t. Really. He&#39;s no cutie, either. I&#39;ve seen 15-year-olds with bigger packages.
[post=290659]Quoted post[/post]​

He aint a looker is he. Seems like a total asshole too.

BlastOff123

Experimental Member
Media
He is, but not nearly the asshole that Curt Schilling is. I was really glad to see both of them leave. How big of an asshole is Schilling? If you work for him (gardener, nanny, cook, chaffeur, repairman) you are told by his manager that you may NOT speak to him in any way -- no "hello", "good morning Mr. Schilling", nothing&#33; Many people have been fired as a result of exhibiting normal human manners in his household. You&#39;d think for the millions that these jerks are (over)paid that they could at least be decent. Dan Majerle, Wally Szcerbiak, Kevin Johnson -- now those are nice guys.

Sports_Fan

Just Browsing
Media
BlastOff123,

Thanks for the info on Randy Johnson. Were you fortunate enough to see how hung any other Dbacks were? Particularly, did you get to see how hung Lyle Overbay, Robby Hammack, Brandon Webb, Matt Mantei, Andrew Good or Alex Citron are? Thanks

BlastOff123

Experimental Member
Media
Before retiring from sports promotion, I spent plenty of time in locker rooms of many teams and have seen it all. Only once did I see a baseball player with a bat so large that it really stood out and made you take notice -- and he was in a minor league team in Lancaster. The rest of guys I&#39;ve seen: all average within the normal range of variation you&#39;d expect anywhere. I&#39;ve seen 7&#39; ft basketball players with miniscule weenies, and 5 ft gymnasts with really large ones. But the vast majority are just average.