YAY 4 ME

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got a letter from the University today, I thought it was a bill, it wassnt ...

I made the deans list for the first time in my life.

I'm so stoked.
So, I'm not as dumb as I act sometimes damnit! :p

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ashlar@Jan 6 2005, 07:08 AM
I got a letter from the University today, I thought it was a bill, it wassnt ...

I'm so stoked.
[post=272529]Quoted post[/post]​

Congratulations, baby! *chalks another one up for the big-dicked brains*

So, why are we being deprived of your avatar?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Congrats, Ashlar!

Doesn't that mean you can have unlimited skips on your classes?

That seems like an oxymoronical reward - if you skip a class you can't possibly make the dean's list but if you make the dean's list you can skip all you want.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by ashlar@Jan 5 2005, 11:08 PM

I'm so stoked.

Good job handsome.
Now how abot that cock shot!!

C'mon, let's see it.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks guys *huge grin*

Zora: My Avatar is hosted on my webspace at shocking.com, and it appears that for the last few days shocking has been having some server issues. Thus, I have no avatar untill they fix their shit.

Pecker: I skipped actually .. quite a few classes with my best friend Kristyn and somehow we both still made the deans list *L* Perhaps there is support for your theory after all ;)

Ebviking: Send a PM to herble .. he has them on his computer. Do I get to see you neekid? Please *bats lashes*

Jeep: *kishes all over the place* :wub:

josh82823

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A big congrats on making the Dean's list. I remember the first time I made it, and I was as stoked as I'd ever been, really. It's something to be very very proud of.

Good job man!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by ashlar@Jan 6 2005, 02:08 AM

I'm so stoked.

Ashlar!!! The Dean's List!!! I am so proud of you. I just read this thread and found out. Did it surpirse me? No. Not at all. You can do most anything you put your mind too.

I made the Deans List once in college. Would have some other times, but dammit, that homework :excl:

Again congradulations. :p :wub:

Freddie

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm so stoked.

HEY 'ASH'!

I want to add my own message of 'CONGRATS' to those of your other friends. With your 'drop dead' good looks and your above average intelligence you will be a 'superior catch' for some lucky person! All the best to you in the years ahead!

RICKY_27

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Zora: I know ... it's pissing me off.It looks llike shocking.com is back up now but a bunch of my files have been deleted .. they must have had to go to backups for some reason, and my avatar was one of those files. On top of that, I can't get in to ftp .. the server keeps denying incomming FTP connections, and I got my bill and they screwed it up ... again. Imma have to find a new server ... shocking used to be good but now they suck. Anyone wanna give me a Unix shell account somewhere?

Josh: Thank you :)

Socket: I still find time to babe watch with my best friend while were hanging out on campus. I just don't chase any because I really don't care that much ... and I have a boyfriend at home anyways :)

Freddie: Thank you :) Now to see if I can make it again this comming semester :)

Ricky: Thank you :) My boyfriend was indeed quite happy for me :) Or, as happy as he's capable of showing *L*

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the Dean's List? ( I am from another education system, and so do not understand the term.)

I realise that it is an academic honour, so hearty congratulations!

Androo: Congratulations, Ashlar! I should say this calls for a celebration...

*rummages through the kitchen cupboards for a box of Betty Crocker and the novelty cake pans*

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course you have my most sincere congratulations, Romey. The dean's list is quite an honour, and I know how I felt when I found out I was on it. It's feels like you're being validated; someone finally notices that you've worked your ass off (maybe that's why you're 'the buttless wonder' ;) ) and appreciates your potential.

If you find a photo that you would like to use for your avatar, you could send it to me and I could upload it to my PictureTrail account and give you the URL to use it for your avatar. Of course I miss your avatar and that 'fresh-fucked' look you had in it!

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
zzorus: Thank you :) I believe ineligible is correct in the meaning, i'm not sure what the percentages are either, they didnt send me that information.

Ineligible: Thank you :)

Androo: Oooer ... penis shaped cake? I certainly hope it will be a large penis, I do have a lot of friends to share with here. :p

Jacinto: Thanks baby :) I'm going to play with my account on shocking later today and see if the problems sorted itself out just yet. If not i'll get back to you :) *huggles*

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by intheloop@Jan 7 2005, 11:04 AM
B)

Congratulations!

If you need avatar hosting, send me the pic, I'll gladly host it fer ya :)
[post=272863]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you honey :) Jacinto's gonna put up on his site for me untill I can sort out my server, or find another Shell account somewhere.

Androo:
Androo: Oooer ... penis shaped cake? I certainly hope it will be a large penis, I do have a lot of friends to share with here.

Hmmm.... I've got an Easter Bunny and some sort of Chess Piece mould. This could be interesting when properly juxtaposed...