Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wanted to share a positive story.. today was a beautiful Indian summer September day in Ireland, so a good friend who was visiting and I went to the beach, swimming in the wildly refreshing sea, big waves, great fun.

Sitting drying out afterwards, I told him I was looking for a wank buddy, as you do, and we spoke about it a little. He's very open, as I am, and after a while he said 'let's do that sometime'. We had a nice chilled time there showing each other our cocks and having a gentle wank in front of each other, enjoying some quality male bonding in such a beautiful natural environment - a huge long white sand beach, the sun, the wind and the sound of the waves. I enjoyed showing him my precum then rubbing it round my cock head, taking pleasure in the feeling and enjoying sharing the experience with such a good friend. I found the whole experience very positive and self-affirming, as we were both so chilled about it.

bi_guy315

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Congrats! I'm still looking for one myself but to no avail..course me being picky doesn't help lol. Hope it continues!

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would suggest that the tlkikng you do is very important.

When two guys connect in friendshp , they oftenfind that tactile communication becomes easier. It is natural for friends to touch each other often

With some few friends that touching may get closer to be ing clearly oriented toward the sexual. Let it happen!

I suspect you will then find it easier to talk about your thoughts and satisfaction in your masturbation sessions.

One step leads to another and soon you may be more than wanking buddies.

Keep the communication in talk and touch going. I have a hunch you will make the big connection>

Let your friend know how happy you are with eqch new advance in your relationship.
]

Enjoy!