Yay!!!!

sammygirly: Thank you Mark for giving us our own section!!

Ladies, tell me isn't it nice to be recognized as a significant section of the LPSG population?  I'm touched and stuff really.

Of course, our gentlemen are always welcome!

~beams at my new Moderator purdy stars here~

7x6andchg: Technically, isn't that Moderatrix? :D

Looking forward to some insight, Ladies...and I may have some..questions.

Paul
7x6&C

Maximillian: [quote author=7by6etC link=board=women;num=1062818645;start=0#1 date=09/05/03 at 20:16:47]Technically, isn't that Moderatrix?   :D [/quote]

:eek: Shh dont give her any ideas, (ixnay on the oderatrixMay tuffsay) I have sammy convinced I am the boss.

Congrats love, I am sure you will do a wonderful job at this as you do everything.

Welcome ladies, always glad to have your input.

Maximillian

awellhungboi: Hooray!  Congrats, Sammy.  I know you're going to be a kickass mod!

I'm excited about this!  

[glow=red,2,300]We Love the Ladies Auxiliary[/glow] and I'm really glad we have so many wonderful women here.  I'm sure I'll have many questions too.

7x6andchg: Maximillian-

I merely meant it as a female of moderator...my apologies if it stepped on any toes.

Paul
7x6&C

AnonyMs: OMG!  This is so exciting!  I will spend the rest of the night trying to come up with suitable topics.

although I must admit... I was only kidding when I started the thread in etc earlier this week about needing a women's issues header... it was only a "nanner-nanner-nanner-in-your-face" kind of thing due to the increase of women posting on the board. This is a wonderful surprise.

Congrats, precious sammy, on the cool green stars....

hugs and kisses!

Maximillian: Not at all Paul, I caught your meaning and was joking Myself. Keep giving her hell -laughs-

Maximillian

7x6andchg: <whew>

Just checking, Maximillian...you know me. Ever the peacemaker...

Paul

H8Monga: Congratulations Sammy and all the ladies on the board! :)

Congratulations again Sammy! *polishes her fifth star*

sammygirly: Aww thanks guys.

I was as surprised as Dee probably was to get the invitation from our esteemed leader to Moderate anything - but honoured just the same.

I'll do my best and am just so very happy that the women are not only accepted as valuable posters here now, but are also coming out of the woodwork and lurking status to bestow upon us their wonderful wit and wisdom.

Nony and I have always been around, but I'm thrilled with our new Ladies too.

Girl Power!

thepress83: What a great idea, and I think something that is a bit overdue. I hope you make good use of your new area to ask any questions or share any opinions you might have.
Press

inquiringmind: Congrats ladies,

What fun! Now we can really cut up!

Inquiring mind

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is KOOOOL !!!!! When I opened this morning the LPSG page - cuckoo !!! Women Issue... Wow !!! Let's see if I'll be able to post here... once in a while... because, well, nobody made me feel like a woman !  :D

Congrats, Sammy for the moderator position !!! Moderatrix - sounds so good in Latin... Samantha Moderatrix. Moderatrice in French would be a bit curious, but hôtesse would sound so nice !

:-* Raal

PS - nice stars, really nice ! Mark, do you have something on gold... I mean, just 4 stars, a little bit smaller, with blue contours, a velvet texture, stuff like that ?... You don't have anymore ?... Oh, damn !! :p :p :p

7x6andchg: Apparently the topic moderators get them - Dee has 'em too.

Pretty color.

7x6&C

TragicWhiteKnight: Yay for the new forum space. Although now I'd better do some research on women to find out what they really are.

[Checks 'Anatomy For Dummies']

Hey, you don't even have penises! Weird...

SweetDiane: This is really my place to feel free. LPSG surority.
I need a T-shirt with all this !!!! (As long as I don't start chasing hung guys on the street, I think I'm all right... :p)

wvalady1968: [quote author=SweetDiane link=board=women;num=1062818645;start=0#18 date=09/06/03 at 03:00:39](As long as I don't start chasing hung guys on the street, I think I'm all right...  :p)[/quote]

We aren't allowed to chase hung guys?! Then what's the point?!

Congratulations, Sammy! You look GOOD in green, Girl!!

Thanks, Mark! What a cool place!
:-*