Yay!!!!

GreenEyes: Ok signing in and reporting for duty.

Thanks to the person that gave the woman a little section for us to talk in but don't expect this woman to stop posting in the others. I am learning so much. :)

Javierdude22: Hahaha...well thats about time! You guys...wait....you girl's input has been supervaluable, and its great to see it recognized in a new section.

But i repeat...any mention of PMS and i'm gone ;)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I can't wait to see what develops from this thread myself. I know the ladies here are hardly afraid to speak their mind on a variety of topics, and I'm sure I have plenty to learn as well.

All I ask is that you all don't hold back. I think we're all warm and friendly and supportive enough to listen without being judgmental. Talk about anything you want. Sure, you might want to keep the Venus secret a myth, and... well... G-spots... I mean....

Hey, fill us in! ;D

sammygirly: What venus myth...?

And don't worry, the G-spot is not something we ENDEAVOUR to keep a secret hun, we will tell you anything you want about that puppy. Hell, we can draw maps, set up route markers, light flares for yall. We WANT you to find it LoL.

I'm sure some men will come in this section much like men enter maternity stores or the part of the drugstore that carries 'feminine products' - but we hope nobody is uncomfortable.

The female anatomy is complicated!

(I remember catching some hell in Phys-Ed class one year for turning the female reproductive system into a Cow's Head with markers before handing in the test...)

aj2181: Ladies, congrats!

Who'd a thunk it possible ;)

Oh hey please send me some of those detialed maps Sammy, lord knows I've been told I need one :D

bblumbee: Wow, I skip out on a couple of days and look what we have!!!!!

This is good... really good. Congrats sammy on being our esteemed moderator... I know you look forward, as do we all, to the exciting and new threads that are forthcoming....

bb

Longhornjok: Hey Sammygirly, I'm late in getting kudos out to all you new mods, but just wanted to send congrats your way. I'm sure the L.A. will be a cozy, comfy area for all LPSGers... until it's whip-crackin' time, of course.
*Whuuh-chhhh*

wvalady1968: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=women;num=1062818645;start=20#23 date=09/06/03 at 08:51:33]And don't worry, the G-spot is not something we ENDEAVOUR to keep a secret hun, we will tell you anything you want about that puppy.  Hell, we can draw maps, set up route markers, light flares for yall.  We WANT you to find it LoL.

[/quote]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sammygirly: ~smiles prettily and coyly~

Master doesn't let me play with whips...goodness!

wvalady1968: But he does like for you to wear the silver studded leather pants, white satin bustier, and stiletto boots, non?

"Beat me, beat me; make me feel cheap!"

:D