Ye scurvy bilge rats !!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dyarr!!! Avast, ye BUZZARD!!! Me maul and cat o' nine tails be lookin' to avenge yer mutinous assault on me and return the favor most aggressively to your twig & berries.
So, take heart, ye swab, as me ministrations apply themselves to ye most biased.

Reactions: hypolimnas

Ahhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhh, ye call yeself pirates ye bunch of parasite bitten whale carcases. If it were me I'd be havin ye all walk the plank bare scurvy arse nekkid, ta see ye fall in ta tha welcomin hands of ye ol' davey Jooones locker would please me no end and no times for pale` I tells ye. Aaaaargh, Iiiiii, ye bunch of barncale encrusted bilge waste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hypolimnas

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D'yarrr!!!! Avast, ye Barnacle bitten buzzard. Such words against yer cap'n are grounds for me blunderbuss making yer innards into chum for the sharks it is.
Better still, Keelhaulin' be better as the agony be satisfactory to your cap'ns eyes, ya swab!

I wonder why they have to resort to acts of piracy in their own nations waters? Aghhhhhhhrrrr?

Aghhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Need to try softer toilet paperrrrrrrrrrrrrr. IIiiiiiiiiii, ahghrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrahhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrr. Cum eeeeere ye soft feathered parrot.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: bigboy9239

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahoy you land lubbers forgot this thread for talk like a pirate day!
D'YARRR!!! AVAST, YE BLASTED BURNT BUZZARD, 'TIS YOUR RESURRECTION OF YON THREAD WHICH SHOULD BE IN DAVEY JONE'S LOCKER, We'll not forget it!!
D'yarrrrr..... your feeble illustrations provide no humour for your cap'n, you barnacle bitten bozo.
Where be the wenches and the grog?? Me man cannon is overloaded, he is, and itches to fire "pearl necklaces" to their booty and bosom in swift fashion. Provide me some,or yer carcasses shall be strung from the long arm before the sun sets.