yea for me!!!

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just got the phone call of my life, so far, 6 weeks from now I will be entering the Police Academy here in Indy. They actually called and told me my acceptance packet would be in the mail this week!:smile:
Sorry guys but this is my dream job! Have wanted this since I was 5 yrs old! Gonna get a car n a badge n a hat n a flashlight n a gun n bullets n handcuffs n everything. Discounts at dunkin donuts. n a radio
Seriously this is what I have wanted my entire life and it's happening!

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gillette said:
Congratulations, Shad !!! It's great to hear your dream is coming true!

"Now, officer, is that a howitzer in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?"

More like a derringer:redface: but I would always be happy to see you!

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can I just ask, how long have you wanted to be a cop, and is there any reason why?

Also does the force your going to work for still use the tight blue pants? I dont like them because I have them and they show a little much, I beleve I even came across a thread about that somewhere on this site...

I'm glad for you and I hope that you enjoy every minute of your new job!

Media
shad24 said:
Dammit! Now I am too worked up to sleep!
You should be worked up! Go celebrate! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news! Congratulations! I wish you great success and happiness in your career!

Officer Shad, I've been bad! Will you use your cuffs and big stick on me!:biggrin1:

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hell! I have wanted to be a cop for maybe 20 years or so. A friend of my dads was a cop and he was everything to my family! Everything a cop was supposed to be and more! Hard to describe him. Was always there for my family and friends in good times and bad/ Not me tho I was an angel:biggrin1: . Just have always wanted to be in a position to help people that needed it. Ya know?
We have merged the city police and County Sheriff into one force this year. Turning everyone into 'Metro' and they are changing the uniforms from Tan n Brown for county and Blue for city, Anyway, in january of 07 everyone is going to black.
By the way Thanx!

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish my entire uniform was black, but its light blue shirt and dark blue pants. but you have to see I love the color black because... well I do... Your so lucky!

(all of my clothing since the 7th grade is compleatly black)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Congrats, officer Shad!

Back in the 1970's I took a test to be a cop in Richmond, Va. Six months later, after I had moved over 300 miles away, I got a letter appointing me to the training academy. I had to send my regrets.

I've regretted it ever since.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I f'ing hate cops... the way you describe your friend sounds to me like the way police officers should be... but I've never met one like this. and I know and have interacted with many.

But anyway, congratulations. Please don't let the power go to your head, don't be an asshole just because you can be, make time to help those who ask for your help, don't give out stupid hypocritical tickets just because you can or because you're filling up your quotas, don't get mad at judges or prosecutors who are actually interested in protected the legal rights of the accused and through your frustration pressure these individuals into miscarrying justice for the sake of increasing county revenues or conviction rates, don't let your personal biases and prejudices lead you to unfairly single out certain people based on their race or their sex or their appearance or the kind of car they drive, and please encourage your other officers on the force to do the same. Remember what Uncle Ben told Peter Parker. Thanks.

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pecker said:
Congrats, officer Shad!

Back in the 1970's I took a test to be a cop in Richmond, Va. Six months later, after I had moved over 300 miles away, I got a letter appointing me to the training academy. I had to send my regrets.

I've regretted it ever since.
well I am sorta scared now. Just another of lifes tests right?

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Firefox- I think you would look good in anything! Even better out of it:tongue:

Nine- Dont worry, I have been taught well by many already! I have already done more with my life than most so the swelled head aint gonna happen. I am just me! And Kaiser ( the Cop) keeps telling me to keep my mind open and my hand out to others.
Damn I just read what I wrote and it sounds like a comic book huh?

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
shad24 said:
Firefox- I think you would look good in anything! Even better out of it:tongue:

I look good in the uniform but I just like the color black, then again Black+Parmedics= Bad reaction. I mean its like having the grim reaper save you it scare some of the older folk.

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks jeff!
I guess they need to start issuing LPSG ID cards. That way I will know whom to Frisk and who I can grope:tongue: