yea for me!!!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Just don't pull over the innocent driver over to ask them if they have a drivers license. I've been pulled over five times in the last 2 years for no reason at all, yet asked if I have one.:cool:

"Yeah, I've got one. It's about 8 inches. You?"

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Just don't pull over the innocent driver over to ask them if they have a drivers license. I've been pulled over five times in the last 2 years for no reason at all, yet asked if I have one.:cool:

It's funny you said that, a friend of mine who has been driving for 10 yrs got pulled over not too long ago for a taillight or something. The cop called in his info. Then came back and arrested him and gave him a ticket. Know what it was for? Never having received a operators lic.!
Even tho the cop had it in his hand it was not in the system.
He had to go to the bmv. get a beginners permit, take the driving test over. That isnt the best part! a few months after he did all this he got a letter from the bmv saying they had located his original records and that his lic. was now suspended!
Back to the bmv and they told him where they had combined his new record to another, Not his, no idea where it came from. But there where tickets on there from places he had never been. in cars he had never owned. Spanning 4 different states along with warrants for failing to appear. After hiring a lawyer, who did get most of it cleared up he filed suit against the bmv to get his record straightened out.
Guess what the final verdict was?
The courts said the bmv is not responsible for the actions of its employees and not accountable for its records.
So after 1 1/2 yrs and $5000 in fees fines and costs nothing was really accomplished and because of this new bmv record he has to pay over $2000 a year for basic ins.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congratulations, shad24, and thanks for sharing your happiness with us. The excitement this has given LPSG posters reminds me of the excitement a local police officer gave me for years at the YMCA, when we happened to catch each other in the wet area or on the exercise floor. I'll post here that he had strong exhibitionist tendencies, but if you want more details about past situations just IM for private response.