Yeah I know i said I wouldn't...

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...but I am blogging here again, lol.

I can't help it! The other place i blog is having issues, and I need to blog, dammit!

Hope you enjoy. My blogs are not always about sex, though the ones I have up right now are.

Still bummed I lost all my blogs when i left here though:shocked::yell::sad2::worried::17:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
...but I am blogging here again, lol.

I can't help it! The other place i blog is having issues, and I need to blog, dammit!

Hope you enjoy. My blogs are not always about sex, though the ones I have up right now are.

Still bummed I lost all my blogs when i left here though:shocked::yell::sad2::worried::17:

A smart chipmunk once said to me that a pie left on a windowsill by an open window is easily eaten.

I translated that as meaning to always protect what you hold dear such as blogs and so you should save copies of them somewhere.

When I write something important or at least important to me I make a copy and save it somewhere.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A smart chipmunk once said to me that a pie left on a windowsill by an open window is easily eaten.

I translated that as meaning to always protect what you hold dear such as blogs and so you should save copies of them somewhere.

When I write something important or at least important to me I make a copy and save it somewhere.
I had them saved on my laptop. But didn't get around to saving them on a removable device. So when the laptop got smacked, right over the hard drive, it scratched so bad that NOTHING could be salvaged.

Live and learn. lol

This time around i am leaving nothing to chance!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You didn't have to tell me!! The words 'December Tryst' caught my eye in the Recent Blogs list and sure enough . . . it was my Nico blogging again! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

So glad to hear you're blogging again hon! Although this better not mean I have to wait to hear about your latest adventure and hear about it with everyone else! :tongue:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Subgirrl, I am soooooo going to make yo wait! Otherwise yo don't comment.lol

Yep, Miss Petite, I will have the next installment up tonight. :smile:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok tech it wasn't the night but early morn. LOL next installment of blog is up!

Quite unremarkably, after related it, so am i..if you will excuse me, I must releive some tension, lol