Yeah, LOL, IT'S TIME FOR HILLARY TO DROP OUT!

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Story

Clinton doubles lead in Pennsylvania:

Clinton doubles lead in Pennsylvania - Yahoo! News

Hillary Rodham Clinton has doubled her lead in Pennsylvania and now has a majority of Democrats’ support, according to a new poll out today.

Hillary Clinton now leads Barack Obama 51 percent to 35 percent among likely Democratic primary voters, according to the Franklin and Marshall College Poll. In February, the same poll found that Clinton was ahead by half that margin, 44 percent to 37 percent.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't remember, is Pennsylvania one of the few states that COUNT?.....and get your stats right..she leads among democrats in Pennsylvania and it is now impossible for her to catch up to Obama in Delegates. To do that she would need to win every one of the next 10 primaries with 61% of the vote to just pull even. Ain't gonna happen.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
I can't remember, is Pennsylvania one of the few states that COUNT?.....and get your stats right..she leads among democrats in Pennsylvania and it is now impossible for her to catch up to Obama in Delegates. To do that she would need to win every one of the next 10 primaries with 61% of the vote to just pull even. Ain't gonna happen.

Then why is she still in it?..just for the hell of it? LOL,,,If she gets enough momentum and wins by impressive margins she can sway the super delegates,,,and as more "crap" comes out about Obama,,,its possible,,otherwise she would bow out now. Yeah LOL Pennsyvania is a state that doesn't count for S)hit!! Its only the sixth largest state by population in the US with a good cross section of voters. I guess that says nothing about Hillary's electability! LOL PLUs,,she can make the case that she won Michigan and Florida,,,WHICH SHE DID...

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The survey of 464 randomly selected registered Democrats in Pennsylvania was conducted March 11-16, and has a sampling error of 5.7 percent among likely Democratic voters.
Hilarious.

In answer to the thread title...yes, despite what the breakdown of a couple hundred "likely" PA voters (out of a couple million) might have looked like before Obama gave his speech on race relations, it is indeed time for Hillary to drop out. Past time, in fact.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hillary Rodham Clinton has doubled her lead in Pennsylvania and now has a majority of Democrats’ support, according to a new poll out today.

Hillary Clinton now leads Barack Obama 51 percent to 35 percent among likely Democratic primary voters, according to the Franklin and Marshall College Poll. In February, the same poll found that Clinton was ahead by half that margin, 44 percent to 37 percent.

New and Now, are such transient terms, aren't they. Perhaps next time check the dates. :cool:

Is there an egg on face emoticon?

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's interesting that you are all talking as if the whole race is down to these two. I think you'll find the top job will ultimately go to neither.............

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's interesting that you are all talking as if the whole race is down to these two. I think you'll find the top job will ultimately go to neither.............

Right now, it's about a 50/50 proposition. I wouldn't be calling anything "ultimate" that has about the same odds as a coin flip.

And this is right now. The bones from John McCain's closets haven't even begun being publicly exhumed and examined.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is so sad that a presidential race, in which most of us only control our individual vote, can cause people to turn themselves wrong side out. We dont have to make it personal or nasty. What will be will be .But using a presidential race to goad other members just isn't cool. It only builds ill will in an already delicate situation.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is so sad that a presidential race, in which most of us only control our individual vote, can cause people to turn themselves wrong side out. We dont have to make it personal or nasty. What will be will be .But using a presidential race to goad other members just isn't cool. It only builds ill will in an already delicate situation.

An observation for which I was called juvenile and silly. Let's hope you fare better.:cool:

D

deleted15807

And this is right now. The bones from John McCain's closets haven't even begun being publicly exhumed and examined.

I'm very pessimitic they ever will be. The New York Times attempted to do that a couple months ago and had to virtually retract the story of McCain and the female lobbyist.

Reminds me of Dan Rather's story on Bush and how he evaded serving in Vietnam. That ended up with two producers being fired and Dan Rather resigning. I could be wrong but the message seems to be 'Leave Republican candidates alone'.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I'm very pessimitic they ever will be. The New York Times attempted to do that a couple months ago and had to virtually retract the story of McCain and the female lobbyist.

Reminds me of Dan Rather's story on Bush and how he evaded serving in Vietnam. That ended up with two producers being fired and Dan Rather resigning. I could be wrong but the message seems to be 'Leave Republican candidates alone'.
:haha: You're kidding, right? Factual, non-partisan underpinnings usually result in credible news articles.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An observation for which I was called juvenile and silly. Let's hope you fare better.:cool:

Interesting. In that post dong stated:

It was a criticism of system that thrives on division at a time when more division is the last thing the US needs.
I recall very few non-Americans here, among just as few Americans, ever posting something as succinct an expression of concern and hope for America as that.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a question. If Obama does win the Democratic nomination will he be able to win the presidency against the mud slinging might of the Republicans? Hillary has been a pussycat compared to what they'll stoop to.