Yeah, LOL, IT'S TIME FOR HILLARY TO DROP OUT!

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's a question. If Obama does win the Democratic nomination will he be able to win the presidency against the mud slinging might of the Republicans? Hillary has been a pussycat compared to what they'll stoop to.

I don't know about that. I think McCain will have a harder time beating Obama than Hillary. One factor is that many mainstream Republicans don't like McCain and may chose either not to vote or will possibly vote against him. Who knows though.

What does history really say about the mudslinging? Anyone know? For me and a lot of others I know, I HATE it - it does nothing but turn me off and the candidate that does it ruthlessly may loose my vote. Is there really a point to it at all?

Personally (yes I'm one of the evil Republicans LOL), I voted for Obama in the primary - Wisconsin is an open state. I like his charisma and let's face it, this country needs a change! Also, I can't stand the Clintons so my choice was based a few things. Depending on what continues to surface with this whole minister thing, I'll probably vote for him in November.

Sugar