Yeah.... So this is Renegade... say hello everyone!!!

Renegade

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, just lookin for a good time, everywhere I go, the people I see, the things I do... Its all about the love. I love to touch, kissing is huge... and i'm definately all about pleasin my guy!!

I like to dance, camp, hike, swim, read, cook, cuddle, fuck, and a number of other things that keep me happy and loving life.

Lookin for whatever comes my way... typically like guys 25-36... rough hung tops, hot bi guys... like rugged men... big and solid a huge turn on. I dont like to call myself a bottom... thats not accurate... but we'll just say you top... I'll bottom...

anything else is up to you to find out.

Later

B

hungschlong

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Honestly, just lookin for a good time, everywhere I go, the people I see, the things I do... Its all about the love. I love to touch, kissing is huge... and i'm definately all about pleasin my guy!!

I like to dance, camp, hike, swim, read, cook, cuddle, fuck, and a number of other things that keep me happy and loving life.

Lookin for whatever comes my way... typically like guys 25-36... rough hung tops, hot bi guys... like rugged men... big and solid a huge turn on. I dont like to call myself a bottom... thats not accurate... but we'll just say you top... I'll bottom...

anything else is up to you to find out.

Later

B

Welcome Renegade,

I too am from the 'Fax.

not gay though, sorry.

Feel free to pm me though.