Yeahwell...

Krowax: I think my time here is done. I just feel bad about my size in this place hehe... and I don't like feeling "small". Especially with the PE and all that stuff.

Sounds stupid, but that's the way I feel.

Take care.

edit: I might be back when I've reached my PE goal or something.. :p

1811: you should stick around! there are some great people around here ;)

Krowax: Yeah, I know. But with the PE I'm trying to build a better image, and penis. And this place always brings that image down once I've built it up.

1811: nah man - don't let it get ya down! you're way above average, know that... live that!

if its something that bothers you that much, take a while and ponder whats important to you in life. i'd say you deserve to be happier, and with what you've got you SHOULD be!

7x6andchg: Krowax.....

don't leave for that reason...this place is of a higher level than that.

Krowax: I know, but I need a break from all the big dicks ^^

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't like the idea of Krowax's going, but I support his decision if it's right for him. Ours is a 'mission' of support. If Krowax feels intimidation or depression rather than support, then this group is not fulfilling his need. A breath of fresh air may be in order. In the future he may feel the confidence he needs and return. I would gladly welcome him back. I hope you find what you're looking for, dude. Be well.

Krowax: We'll see for how long I cay stay away... places like these are addictive :p

It's just that I need a little break, I'm not depressed or anything like that.

drrionelli: Just wondering, Krowax...,

Please be very honest, now. How might we better be meeting your support needs?

Krowax: I have no idea. I have no experiences with sex yet, so I'm not really sure what I could be supported with. I want to feel big, that's what I want. That's why I'm doing PE :p

1811: Krowax.. find yourself a partner with whom you can be intimate. With experience comes confidence, and at that point you'll realize that you've already got what it takes to feel good. Best of luck brotha!