Year End Wrap Up

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few months ago, I joined LPSG on a lark, a whim a what the heck, why not sort of thing. In that time I have found this site to be more than I bargained for and have become very proud to be a part of this. I have been enlightened, moved, shocked and made to laugh out loud by the postings here. I have enjoyed the wit, the banter, the playfulness, even the advice of some members. Damn, I even get a kick out of fratrat's journal. I have to say that even though I don't correspond or know that much about the following, I want to add a personal thanks for helping keep it real. (In no special order) GoneA, Alley Blue, Madame Zora, Pecker, Hung Muscle, DeeDeeBlackthorne and yes even a horrible person, DoubleMeatWhopper, there may be others who I may add later but these spring to mind. I also have to point out that there is one member whom I correspond with regularly and "G" you're the best. So to all these and others, thanks for it all and here's to the best of 2006!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oops, sorry about that Dee, guess I had Double D's on my mind or something.
Also, like to mention Kink Guy and Lex as those who keep it real and I have to say Luvin' Spladle.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fratpack said:
A few months ago, I joined LPSG on a lark, a whim a what the heck, why not sort of thing. In that time I have found this site to be more than I bargained for and have become very proud to be a part of this. I have been enlightened, moved, shocked and made to laugh out loud by the postings here. I have enjoyed the wit, the banter, the playfulness, even the advice of some members. Damn, I even get a kick out of fratrat's journal. I have to say that even though I don't correspond or know that much about the following, I want to add a personal thanks for helping keep it real. (In no special order) GoneA, Alley Blue, Madame Zora, Pecker, Hung Muscle, DeeDeeBlackthorne and yes even a horrible person, DoubleMeatWhopper, there may be others who I may add later but these spring to mind. I also have to point out that there is one member whom I correspond with regularly and "G" you're the best. So to all these and others, thanks for it all and here's to the best of 2006!
Love your avatar.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
caneadea said:
Love your avatar.
woah, who am I insulting, I think you read this all wrong.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
I hope I remain horrible enough to live up to your expectations of me!
My apologies as it can be read that I am calling you a horrible person but I am not. There is actually a member whose screen name is horribleperson and I was referring to him...and your screen name was poorly positioned after my poor construction.
Somehow, i think horrible is enjoying my faux pas.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
caneadea said:
Love your avatar.
Due to poor construction of my posting it may seem like I am calling DoubleMeatWhopper a horrible person when in fact I was referring to the member whose screen name is horribleperson. It is never my intention to insult or be snarky to other members.
And I am not a jerk.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fratpack said:
Due to poor construction of my posting it may seem like I am calling DoubleMeatWhopper a horrible person when in fact I was referring to the member whose screen name is horribleperson. It is never my intention to insult or be snarky to other members.
And I am not a jerk.

WELCOME to the LPSG.
LOVE your avatar. :) Where did you get it?