Yelling at the box

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do you get angry, irritated, annoyed, frustrated, irked, frenzied or just plain infuriated with the stupidity spewed from the television and then start screamng like a crazy man at the television as if the miscreants can actually hear you?

I scream obscenities at the weather forecasters, I call the actors in ads sluts, whores, sacks of shit. I rant at news briefs and the fake people that deliver them.

Earlier I ranted against a dullard spewing the things he'd been instructed to say. He was a fake. The hair, the costume, even his fabricated midwest accent, all fake!

I detest Meredith Viera and Alex Trebek even more.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh I thought this was about yelling into a vagina. :redface:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Well, there are sometimes (rarely) good reasons to get angry, but there's always a cost.
I can't see any good reason to get angry at what's on TV.
So no, I never get angry at the box.

One of life's most important goals is to make our buttons less 'pushable,' imo.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hoss, this might help. The Squeeze and I keep a basket of plastic guns that we load with plastic suction darts. We never watch TV without loaded plastic pistols. When someone says or does something we dislike -- we shoot them.

Hint: It helps if you lick the suction cup end before you shoot. They stick to the TV better.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh I thought this was about yelling into a vagina. :redface:

Hoss, this might help. The Squeeze and I keep a basket of plastic guns that we load with plastic suction darts. We never watch TV without loaded plastic pistols. When someone says or does something we dislike -- we shoot them.

Hint: It helps if you lick the suction cup end before you shoot. They stick to the TV better.

Between yelling into a vagina and licking the suction cup end before I shoot, I tell ya, I've learned a LOT about sexuality here at good ol' LPSG.

NCbear (who wonders what you're telling little children about how they came to be :eek::biggrin1:)